ISF Executive Director: Blockchain is still immature and unforeseen security issues may arise
According to infosecurity-magazine, the Information Security Forum (ISF) released a briefing entitled "Blockchain and Security: Digital Security."
This latest newsletter is designed to help people involved in blockchain deployments better understand the benefits and risks of blockchain networks so they can identify and resolve security issues by applying a secure System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
The report points out that at present, the risk of blockchain is particularly serious because the security assumed by this technology is derived from the robustness of its consistent algorithm. ISF Executive Director Steve Durbin said the indelible and visible record of the blockchain offers many advantages.
- Disintegrating the power mechanism of the United States? Listen to this US lawmaker how to attack Bitcoin.
- Are private banks ready to accept cryptocurrency investments?
- The truth of Venezuela: Bitcoin can't save Venezuela
However, this record does not protect the blockchain from security issues. While the first use of the blockchain may have commercial benefits, it should be realized that the blockchain is still immature and unforeseen security issues may arise.
While the use of blockchain may have commercial advantages, cautious organizations should be aware that blockchain technology is still immature and that there may be many unforeseen security issues, so organizations should pay attention to assessing development or The risk of using a blockchain application.
Source: New Finance
- Principal Valuation Exploration: BTC Value Interval Estimation Based on Value Reserve Valuation Method
- Bitcoin prequel: came into being, breaking the 2008 financial crisis
- Can you make money in the cryptocurrency market by means of news?
- May 9 madman market analysis: BTC alone rose the mainstream of small coins lying in the grass is actually this
- Demystifying the giant organization behind the Facebook Stabilization Coin team
- Stabilizing the Currency War: How to properly fight the US authorities?
- Analyst: Bitcoin's uptrend may lead its price to $7,200