Bitcoin regained the $7,000 mark, hitting an eight-month high
After more than a year of bleak bear market, Bitcoin ushered in a reversal this year. Since February, Bitcoin has ushered in a three-month continuous rise. In the last 11 days, it has ushered in 11 consecutive years, creating the longest consecutive increase period since 2017. As of 9:45 am on the 12th, Bitcoin reported 7160.00 US dollars, up 9.41%. This is also the second time since September 2018 that Bitcoin has regained the $7,000 mark.
Bitcoin fell to $3,100 in December 2018. Bitcoin prices have doubled since February of this year, making it the best performing asset on a global scale. Other cryptocurrencies also followed Bitcoin: Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and EOS all achieved double-digit growth in the past 24 hours.
- Analysis of the madman market on May 12: the value will eventually be presented, and the air will eventually return to zero.
- The worry of the youngest millionaire in the history of Bitcoin: Lightning Network has caused BTC to lose its decentralization
- 88% increase 2019 Forbes global blockchain top 50 list you can not understand three details
Why is Bitcoin so strong this year? More than 20% of institutional investors already own digital assets because of the increase in users. It can be said that the biggest battle of Bitcoin is to let people use it. Whether as a value store or a medium of exchange, digital assets are striving for attention, especially from institutional investors. According to the recent Fidelity survey, this situation is slowly changing: Nearly half of institutional investors believe that digital assets can play a role in their portfolios, while 22% of institutional investors already have some form of digital currency. The author believes that bitcoin can be a big fire because the bitcoin's hedging role is valued. (The internet)
- North Korea used the state machine to start digging bitcoin. What is it intended?
- Analysis of the madman market on May 11: The real wise man does not follow the market ups and downs and mood swings
- Even a ten-day break of $6,600 in bitcoin will continue to rise?
- Stabilizing the currency battlefield: The public chains are vying to issue stable coins, and the supervision is the key to success?
- Past, present and future of peer-to-peer trading
- Providing payment channels for virtual currency, bo color and other illegal platforms.
- New York State MP: You don't have to be low-key, you have to promote the blockchain!