In the past five days, bitcoin prices have risen sharply, breaking through the resistance of $ 7,000, and even broke through the resistance levels of $ 7,200 and $ 7,500. The highest point of the bitcoin price formed after the 7590 US dollars, began to fall sharply, the current bitcoin transaction price fell below the support level of 7,200 US dollars, near the support level of 7,000 US dollars.
Bitcoin prices are moving well and the current trading price is still above $7,000. However, bitcoin prices are now facing strong resistance around $7,150 and $7,160. If bitcoin prices can clearly break through $7,160, they may break through the $7,200 and $7,250 resistance levels in the near term.
- May 9 madman market analysis: BTC alone rose the mainstream of small coins lying in the grass is actually this
- Opinion: Bitcoin breaks $5,000, not a bull market but in a rational regression period
- The four fates facing Bitcoin, the survey shows that nearly 80% of people are optimistic about their long-term development
- Bitcoin fell below $ 8,600 overnight, and the entire network exceeded $ 879 million
- Trading volume may be fake, but the value of Bitcoin is real.
- Analysis of the madman market on July 5: Once you have Bitcoin, the world will be happy with you.
Bitcoin prices are now well supported by around $7,000; in addition, a new bullish trend line is formed at the support level of $6,940 on the hourly chart of bitcoin prices. As a result, bitcoin prices are still well supported around $6,950 and $7,000. But if the bitcoin price falls below $6,950, the main support area of $6,700-6,800 may be retested. (answer)