The above chart shows the historical chart of ETH, rising from less than 1 US dollar to the high of 1,200 US dollars, falling to 150 US dollars, and now it is stabilizing, breaking through 200 US dollars again, and then where to go, it is worth pondering.
- The first emergency rate cut since the financial crisis to rescue the market, or push the crypto market back to a bull market
- Why is the next round of bitcoin bull market to burst the encryption bubble at the end of 2017?
- Unlike the 2017 bull market, this time you may not see another $10,000 BTC.
- Hacker Reproduction = Bull Market Horn? Their judgment is more accurate than the analyst
- Bitcoin rose above $8,000: the incentive for this bull market is not in the circle, but outside the circle
- Data Analysis | Tether Manipulation Behavior Is Not the Reason for the Bitcoin Bull Market in 2017
We selected the ETH price, the currency account, the active account, the participating trading account, the new account and the transaction amount from 17 years to the present, and made a trend chart.
As can be seen from the figure, the holding of the currency account has been increasing, representing ETH is accepted by more and more people, and choose to hold, indicating that ETH has been constantly developing.
The price changes of ETH will affect the number of active accounts, participating trading accounts and new accounts. These are wave-shaped changes, but these data have begun to become active in the near future.
Shortening the cycle, we can see that there are obvious signs of U-turns in the data, indicating that the large amount of transfers has increased, and the impact of the chain transaction data on the price can be seen.
Therefore, from the historical price point of ETH, there is still a great potential for the rise, and the large amount of transfer data on the chain has also begun to increase, but the risk is also large. Gikee has monitored many accounts with signs of rallies, so they can't be blinded by the rise.
However, the rise of this wave is extremely fierce, the bullish situation has already formed, and there is still a large room for growth in the follow-up. Some people say that it is currently a "fishtail market". Some people say that it is a "bull market". Gikee prefers the latter, but even in a bull market, the pressure on the short-term correction is still very large. The huge profit-making disk will make a profit when the market is slightly loose.
What is even more frightening is that the digital money market is not like 2017, it is not a popular contract trade, and now the short-selling power is slowly gathering. Just as the current rise can't hold back, I'm afraid I won't stop falling. (Fire Coin Information)