The WIC Global Blockchain Technology Innovation Summit was held in Chenzhou, Tianjin. Li Guangqian, a researcher at the Development Research Center of the State Council, said that the application of technology to business development will generally face the problem of integration and adaptation. The blockchain will be mainly used in e-government. 4 basic questions:
1. Decentralization. The underlying thinking of e-government systems and system design is centralized, which is contrary to the decentralization of the core attributes of blockchain, which will have a certain impact on the choice of blockchain technology.
- New currency war has started: 5 routes compete with 23 countries to build digital currency barriers
- Blockchain 2.0, accelerate the integration of supervision and technology finance?
- Building a group defense group governance platform Wenzhou enterprises use "blockchain" to create a "chain of trust"
- In-depth analysis: the transition of the national digital governance system after the epidemic
- Blockchain ushers in a policy inflection point, core technology and applications will become the main track in the future
- Multiple Free Trade Zones First Pilot Blockchain Technology Promotes Enterprise Winding
2. Smart contracts. Smart contracts are suitable for most scenarios, but some e-government scenarios must be handled manually. Because people's legal concepts cannot be changed at a time, smart contracts will bring certain legal problems.
3. The immature state of technological development. The current blockchain technology is still in the process of rapid iterative development. There are still many places where technology and industry development need to be standardized, which brings certain risks and obstacles to the application of blockchain technology by government departments.
4. Integration with the existing overall e-government structure. In the long-term development process, e-government has formed its own unique technology, business, and data architecture. How to effectively integrate blockchain technology with these architectures remains unresolved.
This global blockchain technology innovation summit was hosted by China Communications Society, China Electronic Information Industry Association, Tianjin Industrial and Information Technology Bureau, and undertaken by Tianjin Yinzhou District People's Government. It is the third session of the 3rd World Intelligence Conference. one.