The WIC Global Blockchain Technology Innovation Summit was held in Chenzhou, Tianjin. Li Guangqian, a researcher at the Development Research Center of the State Council, said that the application of technology to business development will generally face the problem of integration and adaptation. The blockchain will be mainly used in e-government. 4 basic questions:
1. Decentralization. The underlying thinking of e-government systems and system design is centralized, which is contrary to the decentralization of the core attributes of blockchain, which will have a certain impact on the choice of blockchain technology.
- Read the major cryptocurrency events of 2019 in one article
- SheKnows Year-end Ultimate Debate | Can Big Companies Get Into the Start?
- Jiang Guofei, vice president of Ant Financial Services: Blockchain has fully participated in Tmall Double 11
- The implementation of blockchain technology has blossomed, and the transaction scale of several banks has exceeded 100 billion yuan
- Beijing News: Virtual currency speculation shows signs of rise
- QKL123 Blockchain Leaderboard (June 2019)
2. Smart contracts. Smart contracts are suitable for most scenarios, but some e-government scenarios must be handled manually. Because people's legal concepts cannot be changed at a time, smart contracts will bring certain legal problems.
3. The immature state of technological development. The current blockchain technology is still in the process of rapid iterative development. There are still many places where technology and industry development need to be standardized, which brings certain risks and obstacles to the application of blockchain technology by government departments.
4. Integration with the existing overall e-government structure. In the long-term development process, e-government has formed its own unique technology, business, and data architecture. How to effectively integrate blockchain technology with these architectures remains unresolved.
This global blockchain technology innovation summit was hosted by China Communications Society, China Electronic Information Industry Association, Tianjin Industrial and Information Technology Bureau, and undertaken by Tianjin Yinzhou District People's Government. It is the third session of the 3rd World Intelligence Conference. one.