The 9th anniversary of the Bitcoin Pizza Festival, the story that the encrypted community has to say
After 9 years, a bitcoin is quoted at around $8,000. At that time, 10,000 bitcoins were worth nearly $80 million, or about 560 million yuan.
F2Pool founder Shen Yu said that it was the first time that Bitcoin was given an anchor price. After that, virtual currency began to slowly enter the real world and intersect with the physical world.
We interviewed the early participants and witnesses of the crypto-world, such as the sacred fish, He Yi, and talked about the stories and revelations of their respective "pizza."
Text | Qin Xiaofeng Aloe Vera Nan Liangchen
- Senior code farmers are also recruited, BitGo engineer director stolen $100,000 bitcoin
- Securities Pass 2.0 Agreement: Hybrid Securities Pass
Operation | Gai Yao
Produced | Odaily Planet Daily (ID: o-daily)
Original article; unauthorized reprinting is strictly prohibited, and violation of the law will be investigated.
- Enterprise encryption service provider enters the game, Keystore officially joins the Wanchain galaxy consensus node plan
- Quote analysis: Bitcoin sky map convergence concussion at the end, is about to face a change!
- Bitcoin "New Bull Market", Li Xiaolai came back, and the off-site organization also came.
- Twitter Featured: BSV soars 200%, EOS parent company brings 65 times earnings to investors
- What is the reason for the continued surge in bitcoin since May?
- BM declares war on Ethereum again: DeFi has failed in Ethereum, and EOS is the future
- Is the blockchain mobile phone running Bitcoin full node reliable?