The application framework of the reinsurance blockchain is broad, and the reinsurance companies and direct insurance companies, self-insurance companies, banks, brokers, and special purpose institutions that provide securities derivatives services have the possibility of business integration .
In this part of the case, we mainly focus on catastrophe reinsurance, and explore the series of advantages that blockchain technology brings to the reinsurance industry. We expect blockchain technology to have more applications in the field of direct insurance in 2019, and linkage reinsurance for mutual benefit.
- Babbitt column | Inclusive finance and blockchain entrepreneurship opportunities in underdeveloped countries
- Babbitt Column | Is Quantitative Trading in the Blockchain Really Reliable?
- Viewpoint | Scenario matching and technology maturity, why hasn't the blockchain made a large-scale application yet?
- Starting | Deng Jianpeng: Risks and Regulatory Paths of Stablecoin Libra
- 2020 Preview: 5 Trends of Blockchain Cannot Be Missed
- Mutual Gold Association opens a special seminar to push the blockchain + supply chain financial application