The Bitcoin, which ranks 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market value, is based on the current situation. The current price is $7736.44, the total market value is $137.061 billion, and it is down 3.00% in 24 hours. The highest price is $8013.41 and the lowest price is $7655.56.
- Put a "fault" on Bitcoin? Developer: Transaction reversal through built-in time delay
- The world after the Bitcoin inflection point
- "Rebellious Bitcoin": After the US Congressman proposed a "ban", Bitcoin actually rose by 50% in response
- Learn about Bitcoin market participants-the vulnerability of miners to push Bitcoin prices
- Bitcoin sucked away by the "black hole", the actual total amount of BTC has been less than 21 million
- Analyst: Bitcoin's uptrend may lead its price to $7,200
The Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is US$246.82, and the total market value is US$26.205 billion, down 3.68% within 24 hours. The highest price is $259.24 and the lowest price is $245.42.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.380202 US dollars, the total market value is 16.012 billion US dollars, and it falls 5.36% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.407923 and the lowest price is $0.377944.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($22.917 billion), Tether ($19.14 billion), Ethereum ($11.12 billion), Litecoin ($3.574 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($2.252 billion), EOS ($2.191 billion), XRP ($1.906 billion), Ethereum Classic ($564 million), Binance Coin ($533 million), and TRON ($518 million). (Mars Finance)