The Bitcoin, which ranks 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market value, is based on the current situation. The current price is $7736.44, the total market value is $137.061 billion, and it is down 3.00% in 24 hours. The highest price is $8013.41 and the lowest price is $7655.56.
- USDT Thunder, how big is the impact on Bitcoin?
- Recharge your faith! Ten movies help you understand the ten-year history of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin volatility is too high, but I still continue to hold bitcoin
- Getting started with blockchain | How much does it cost for Nakamoto to dig bitcoin for the first time?
- Winklevoss brothers: The bitcoin market is still dominated by retail investors, Wall Street is absent-minded
- BTC forced the sun, the market began to turn long?
The Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is US$246.82, and the total market value is US$26.205 billion, down 3.68% within 24 hours. The highest price is $259.24 and the lowest price is $245.42.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.380202 US dollars, the total market value is 16.012 billion US dollars, and it falls 5.36% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.407923 and the lowest price is $0.377944.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($22.917 billion), Tether ($19.14 billion), Ethereum ($11.12 billion), Litecoin ($3.574 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($2.252 billion), EOS ($2.191 billion), XRP ($1.906 billion), Ethereum Classic ($564 million), Binance Coin ($533 million), and TRON ($518 million). (Mars Finance)