Forbes recently issued a note that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is taking further steps to integrate Bitcoin and other encrypted digital currencies into its payment business, Square.
Dorsey has greatly appreciated Bitcoin. He claims that Bitcoin is likely to become the "native currency" of the Internet and will vote for $10,000 a week in Bitcoin earlier this year.
- Messari: When the stock market falls, it also falls. Which risk does Bitcoin avoid?
- The highest price is $8,200! What is the logic of this round of bitcoin skyrocketing?
- No fear of bitcoin falling, these figures indicate that the miners did not give up
- Bitcoin Weekly | Coin price plummets, Binance welcomes net Bitcoin inflows for six consecutive days
- Babbitt weekly election 丨 FCoin came to an abrupt end after a thunderstorm; "Mentougou" bitcoin whale lost thousands of bitcoins
- BTC fell below $10,000 again, can the bull market hold on?
The article pointed out that Square will "improve funds" by developing encryption technology, and its cryptocurrency business unit on Twitter said it is about to make its first recruitment.
At the same time, Square said on Twitter, "We are building an open source project that will make large-scale application of cryptocurrency possible."
In March of this year, Dorsey said that Square will hire a number of bitcoin and cryptocurrency engineers and a designer to make full-time contributions to the bitcoin and encryption ecosystem.
Not long ago, Square announced unaudited first-quarter earnings, with bitcoin revenue of $65.5 million, bitcoin cost of $64.7 million, and profit of approximately $832,000.
The industry believes that Square's influence on the cryptocurrency spot market should not be underestimated, and it will continue to be a huge driving force for bitcoin price increases.
As of press time, Bitcoin offers $7,658, a drop of 3.57% in 24 hours. (Mars Finance)