10 FINTECH leaders predict that BTC will exceed $9,500 by the end of 2019
Anthony Grisanti, a cryptocurrency trader at the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), said in an interview with CNBC that bitcoin prices will be adjusted back to $7,000 in the short term and adjusted.
He revealed that Bitcoin trading volume has declined in the past few trading days, indicating that investors will not return to the market with the same buying power as in previous weeks.
In addition, cryptocurrency fund manager Brian Kelly told CNBC that halving bitcoin production would help its prices rise further in the coming months.
- Forbes: Twitter CEO is accelerating the integration of Bitcoin into its payment business Square
- The next round of BTC boom or "awesome" 6-digit BTC is entirely possible
- Bitcoin ebbs, is there still an optimal solution for digital currency?
Not long ago, the strategist of US banking giant JP Morgan Chase said that the recent gains in Bitcoin may be ahead of the game and have exceeded its "inherent value."
“In the past few days, the actual price of (Bitcoin) was significantly higher than the marginal cost. The difference between the actual value and the intrinsic value echoed the peak at the end of 2017. At the time, this difference was mainly solved by lowering the actual price. ”
As of press time, Bitcoin offers $7652, a 24-hour drop of 3.88%. (New Finance)
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Fire coin "explosion door"
- Market potential exceeds 10 billion enterprise blockchain track surge
- The Korean government announced the establishment of the second research group on blockchain supervision
- South Korea: Asia's blockchain center?
- The shock plunged early in the morning, and Bitcoin was near $7,600.
- Opera will add native support for the TRON blockchain in its browser
- New Zealand blockchain organization calls on the government to develop a blockchain development strategy as soon as possible