Following Tencent and Alibaba, the Crypto.com chain received a commercial license for Intel® SGX
The Crypto.com chain is licensed to use Intel® SGX to protect critical software and protect against hardware-based attacks.
Payment and Blockchain Asset Platform Crypto.com today announced that the Crypto.com chain, the groundbreaking blockchain asset mobile payment public chain, has acquired a commercial license from Intel® for use in a trusted execution environment (TEE) Use Intel® SGX (Software Guard Extensions) to build a high-performance, secure, privacy-protected network.
The nodes on the Crypto.com chain will operate in a securely specified address space (enclave) within the TEE (eg Intel® SGX). By using hardware-encrypted storage, these CPU instruction sets isolate code running within the specified address space from the host operating system. As a result, the TEE ensures that even the node operator cannot see the private data used by the specified address space code.
- Getting started with blockchain: Why do bitcoin transfers have to wait for 6 confirmations before they arrive?
- CoinEx goes online for a sustainable contract, perfecting the digital currency service ecosystem
- Market Analysis: Bitcoin faces the test of the 15th moving average of the sky, and the key points are coming!
The use of TEE can bring multiple benefits to the Crypto.com chain:
Local and remote authentication : The Crypto.com chain node or a third party can verify that the code to be docked is the officially recognized Crypto.com chain code;
· Transaction data confidentiality : In theory, all transaction data can be sent to any network node, but TEE can ensure that people and people (including node operators) can not peep into the original form of data;
"virtual" hardware wallet : Community nodes can use software such as Ledger Trustlet to protect the private key;
· Payment protocol optimization : TEE is receiving increasing attention in the research field of blockchain system, because it can achieve high transaction throughput and low latency with one arrow and two sculptures;
Verification of external data: TEE can be used to verify the authenticity of external data, such as data from oracle or other blockchain networks.
Kris Marszalek, co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com commented: “Security is critical to the promotion of blockchain assets and plays a fundamental role. We are honored to be recognized by Intel and will continue to work hard to bring Crypto.com Create a strong and secure network."
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com's vision is to accelerate the transformation of the global economy into cryptocurrencies. Key products include: Crypto.com mobile wallet app for cryptocurrency purchase, sale and payment platform; metal card with no annual fee – MCO Visa prepaid card; and blockchain technology that allows users to pay for various cryptocurrencies free of charge anywhere – Crypto.com chain.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a strong team of more than 120 people. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com
- Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of the Staking revenue generation tool
- Why did the Sino-US trade war have a stock market crash and bitcoin strengthened?
- The Ministry of Public Security named the fake project "BRIC Digital Currency" and carefully covered the pyramidal chain MLM project!
- Twitter Featured: Coin An Zhao Changpeng sued Sequoia for damage to his reputation
- Unique BBFT consensus algorithm, Bystack creates a hundred times EOS level TPS high performance blockchain
- DeFi Outlook: The future of the "code world" dominates?
- The transaction costs on the Bitcoin chain are too high for cross-border payments? Listen to the voices from developing countries