Yusko believes that Bitcoin's investment performance will be far better than the S&P 500 investment fund in the next decade. When asked to inject capital into Bitcoin, he said:
- Is it a breakthrough? Still falling back? The key battle of BTC is about to start
- Opinion: sooner or later digital dollars, U.S. citizens' privacy may be violated
- Linked US stocks fell again, BTC pullback sentiment strengthened
- 8,000 bitcoin thunder! Currency earthquake
- Bitcoin is controlled by the "big family"? Analysts say that the distribution of Bitcoin ownership is “very balanced” and that this problem exists in competitive currencies.
- Review of the week | Bitcoin fell 20%, but Bakkt did not want to back this pot
“Bitcoin is a great diversified asset with low relevance. It should be in everyone's portfolio.”
Yusko also mentioned his $1 million "Buffet Bet 2.0", which is that Morgan Stanley Digital has publicly bet that its digital asset index fund will outperform the S&P 500 between January 2019 and January 2029. . This digital asset index fund includes a total of ten cryptocurrencies, but does not include bitcoin. In addition, Morgan Creek also promised to use the winnings won at that time for charity.
The Morgan Creek CEO has always been very optimistic about Bitcoin, and the record price of Bitcoin is expected to reach $400,000 at a certain point. In addition to his optimistic predictions, he also said that Bitcoin has the potential to subvert the traditional banking and financial industries.
"This will change the bank's supply and demand balance. So it is not surprising that bankers, financiers and even Saudi princes come out against him. This is a truly disruptive technology."
As Cointelegraph reported previously, Bitcoin recently reached a peak of more than $8,000. According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin currently trades at $7,902, up 2.76% at the time of publication.
Remarks: Bitcoin86 manuscript article, please indicate the source. The article is an independent view of the author and does not represent the standing position.