Morgan Creek CEO: Bitcoin performance will outperform S&P 500 investment fund in the next decade
On May 22, Mark Yusko, CEO of Morgan Creek Capital, said in an interview with CNBC that Bitcoin should appear in every investor's portfolio.
Yusko believes that Bitcoin's investment performance will be far better than the S&P 500 investment fund in the next decade. When asked to inject capital into Bitcoin, he said:
“Bitcoin is a great diversified asset with low relevance. It should be in everyone's portfolio.”
Yusko also mentioned his $1 million "Buffet Bet 2.0", which is that Morgan Stanley Digital has publicly bet that its digital asset index fund will outperform the S&P 500 between January 2019 and January 2029. . This digital asset index fund includes a total of ten cryptocurrencies, but does not include bitcoin. In addition, Morgan Creek also promised to use the winnings won at that time for charity.
The Morgan Creek CEO has always been very optimistic about Bitcoin, and the record price of Bitcoin is expected to reach $400,000 at a certain point. In addition to his optimistic predictions, he also said that Bitcoin has the potential to subvert the traditional banking and financial industries.
"This will change the bank's supply and demand balance. So it is not surprising that bankers, financiers and even Saudi princes come out against him. This is a truly disruptive technology."
As Cointelegraph reported previously, Bitcoin recently reached a peak of more than $8,000. According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin currently trades at $7,902, up 2.76% at the time of publication.
Remarks: Bitcoin86 manuscript article, please indicate the source. The article is an independent view of the author and does not represent the standing position.
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Grayscale approved to launch Ethereum Trust Fund, or push ETH prices further up
- Bitcoin is a super-sovereign asset but pricing power is still US dollar
- WHOLE FOODS and other major retailers will begin accepting bitcoin payments
- After the upgrade of the currency security network system, the user service is restarted, and 50,000 BNBs are distributed to the users as rewards.
- Rain is coming? Baidu, Ali, Tencent, Jingdong Science and Technology in the blockchain field secretly compete
- 2 million gas a private transaction V God proposal you accept?
- China's blockchain R&D and application status and development suggestions