This infographic is mainly to summarize the past money currency exchanges and then display them in a visual form. The hacking attacks contained in this infographic are not limited to exchanges, and other large organizations have experienced similar hacking attacks, such as Silk Road 2.0. At the same time, in this information map, the bitcoin prices corresponding to all hackers are also mapped one by one.
The x-axis shows the price of bitcoin when hacking. The y-axis represents the damage caused by hacking (if it is another digital currency, it is converted to BTC to calculate). Regardless of the currency price, the size of each hacking event is determined by the number of BTC losses.
- Billionaire Silicon Valley investor Tim Draper reiterates that Bitcoin will reach the target of $250,000 in 2022
- The market's gains narrowed, and the resistance above the short-term remains.
- Trend analysis: The transaction volume of the Bitcoin chain exceeds the on-chain, and the main application scenarios tend to be centralized
- The most legendary bitcoin mining machine: once the moon landing hero
- Economics of halving: what will happen to the price of Bitcoin?
- India will conduct cryptocrime investigation training
It is worth noting that several exchanges (marked in green ) have been identified as hackers, and stolen assets include but are not limited to bitcoin.