Click to view the previous issue: Anonymous currency, is to protect privacy? Still endangering society? (on)
All along, how to protect people's privacy is a long-lasting topic, the Internet world is like this, the blockchain world is even more. With the blockchain and digital currency concepts in mind, people are eager to create a Privacy Coin to achieve true anonymity, and also want to create some Privacy Protocol to keep their mark in the digital world.
In the last issue, the Coin Orange Institute focused on the background and development of Anonymous currency, as well as the technical overview of XMR and DASH. In this issue, we will continue to introduce the anonymous technology of Zcash and Grin, and analyze the data of anonymous coins in the chain.
- Monroe Research Lab releases latest research paper: new technology Triptych will significantly improve online anonymity
- Mosaic/Coinbase Joint Report: Development Status of Anonymous Coins
- Viewing the privacy of the cryptocurrency era from the "room N incident": most cryptocurrencies in the market are not truly anonymous
- Depth | Big data killing era, privacy coins will be your life-saving straw
- Blockchain Technology Criterion: Besieged, Troubled Privacy Defender
- Opinion | ZEC and XMR: Privacy is important, but it is not all