After experiencing the madness of the previous day, Bitcoin struggled for a long time near $8,800. Although it was close to $8,900 during the day, it eventually fell back to around $8,800 due to lack of motivation. In contrast, other cryptocurrencies, under the leadership of Bitcoin, are all red, and EOS, TRON and BSV have a one-day gain of around 10%. Market analysis still has differences on the future trend of the cryptocurrency market. One party believes that it can continue to rise and break through $10,000, while the other party continues to wait for a late callback.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 271,362,396,940 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 90,575,751,536 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 57.29%.
- Global assets seek anchor under the crisis, which may become the starting point of Bitcoin's eternal bull market
- Free and Easy Weekly Review | How Selfish Mining Strategies Affect Every Half Coin
- Featured | Five-Minute Quick Tour of the 10-year History of the Blockchain; Ethereum 2.0 Information Collection
- Cycle observation | market, economy and cycle (below)
- Babbitt column | Analysis of the difference between the total amount of certificates and the distribution methods of different projects
- The private key is handed over to relatives and friends for safekeeping. Are you assured of such a deposit?
In the past 24 hours, 19 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 64 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The top three gains were: Crypto.com (26.37%), BitTorrent (21.2%), and MaidSafeCoin (15.69%). The top three declines were: Populous (-9.13%), SOLVE (-7.22%), and Bytecoin (-7.19%).
The Bitcoin, which ranks 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is based on the current price of $8825.25, with a total market value of $156.429 billion and a rise of 2.46% in 24 hours. The highest price is $889.59 and the lowest price is $8617.39.
The Ethereum, which ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is 269.98 US dollars, the total market value is 28.683 billion US dollars, and it is 0.64% within 24 hours. The highest price is $276.86 and the lowest price is $265.17.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.428638 US dollars, the total market value is 18.052 billion US dollars, and it is 4.08% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.437931 and the lowest price is $0.407572.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($26.564 billion), Tether ($25.944 billion), Ethereum ($11.19 billion), Litecoin ($5.914 billion), EOS. ($4.441 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($2.716 billion), XRP ($2.654 billion), TRON ($1.154 billion), Ethereum Classic ($690 million), and Binance Coin ($595 million). (Mars Finance)