Bitcoin oscillated around $8,800, and the cryptocurrency market was full of red
After experiencing the madness of the previous day, Bitcoin struggled for a long time near $8,800. Although it was close to $8,900 during the day, it eventually fell back to around $8,800 due to lack of motivation. In contrast, other cryptocurrencies, under the leadership of Bitcoin, are all red, and EOS, TRON and BSV have a one-day gain of around 10%. Market analysis still has differences on the future trend of the cryptocurrency market. One party believes that it can continue to rise and break through $10,000, while the other party continues to wait for a late callback.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 271,362,396,940 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 90,575,751,536 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 57.29%.
In the past 24 hours, 19 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 64 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The top three gains were: Crypto.com (26.37%), BitTorrent (21.2%), and MaidSafeCoin (15.69%). The top three declines were: Populous (-9.13%), SOLVE (-7.22%), and Bytecoin (-7.19%).
- Asylum sentiment warmed, institutional investors poured into the currency futures market
- The mainstream currency hit another half-year high, and the mining cycle of multiple currencies was significantly shortened.
- Market analysis: the new high is the turning point, the small currency fills the market
The Bitcoin, which ranks 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is based on the current price of $8825.25, with a total market value of $156.429 billion and a rise of 2.46% in 24 hours. The highest price is $889.59 and the lowest price is $8617.39.
The Ethereum, which ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is 269.98 US dollars, the total market value is 28.683 billion US dollars, and it is 0.64% within 24 hours. The highest price is $276.86 and the lowest price is $265.17.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.428638 US dollars, the total market value is 18.052 billion US dollars, and it is 4.08% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.437931 and the lowest price is $0.407572.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($26.564 billion), Tether ($25.944 billion), Ethereum ($11.19 billion), Litecoin ($5.914 billion), EOS. ($4.441 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($2.716 billion), XRP ($2.654 billion), TRON ($1.154 billion), Ethereum Classic ($690 million), and Binance Coin ($595 million). (Mars Finance)
- Sovereign funds also become bitcoin buyers to break through 10,000 is really more than just think about it
- There are 5 million BTCs lost worldwide. Is this the reason why BTC prices can rise further?
- BCH protects the interests of Xiaobai and provokes a sigh of relief. Is this right or wrong?
- May 27 madman market analysis: heroes in the chaos, objective and rational respect for the market
- Why doesn't the "blockchain + shared travel" use the blockchain?
- Super Plus enjoy! The holders of Bitcoin who entered the market a year ago finally got a profit today, far exceeding other mainstream currencies.
- Bitcoin pizza incident revelation: rational investment is not the enemy of the Buddha holding money?