PoS Mine HashQuark Announces Joining Wanchain Galaxy Consensus PoS Node Plan
HashQuark (hereinafter referred to as HashQuark), a Staking technology service platform of Hong Kong financial technology company HashKey Group, officially joined the Wanchain Galaxy Consensus PoS node program. HashQuark has been officially connected to the Alpha test of the PoS consensus mechanism independently developed by Wanchain. According to the Wanchain 2019 roadmap, it is expected that the beta test will be released in mid-June and will be officially launched on the main network before the end of the year. HashQuark will provide commencing services for WAN primary currency to institutional users and general users. At the same time, the two sides will give full play to their respective resource advantages and jointly establish long-term and deeper cooperation in the ecological construction of PoS nodes, including pledge derivative services, cross-chain node services, online governance, and popularization of PoS education, enriching the PoS of both parties. Ecological application to achieve mutual benefit and win-win.
HashQuark is the Staking technology service platform of Hong Kong financial technology company HashKeyGroup. It focuses on PoS, DPoS and other consensus mechanism public links, and has a professional background and experienced technical team. Users do not need any equipment investment, as long as the currency is deposited into the platform account, the HashQuark team will provide users with mining services on a safe, transparent and efficient basis. (https://www.hashquark.io/#/)
- Hacker Reproduction = Bull Market Horn? Their judgment is more accurate than the analyst
- DAO's ultimate question: Who owns the decentralized organization?
- The story of the flock: the cryptocurrency market system risk that must be circumvented
About the galaxy consensus
A practical PoS consensus protocol based on a variety of cryptography techniques that can be proved safe, with a complete delegation mechanism and an economic incentive model, is proposed by the Wanwei Chain Consensus Team. The Yellow Book of Galaxy Consensus Technology was officially released on March 31, 2019.
In the Galaxy-Galaxy-Consensus-V1.0, a practical PoS consensus protocol with a complete delegation mechanism is established. Based on the existing consensus agreement, the Wanchain theory team combines multiple cryptography methods for a long time. Independent research and development of research results. And a new delegation mechanism was introduced in the galaxy consensus to complete the proof of concept (POC).
- Ernst & Young: Blockchain solutions for wine traceability platforms
- The currency of the main online line is not fast selling? Historical data tells you that this is the most reasonable
- Leihu, China Electronics Technology Standardization Institute: Building a blockchain test ecosystem based on standards
- The essence of high-end dialogue: How to understand the meaning of blockchain and bitcoin?
- Market Analysis: EOS starts cutting leeks, just waiting for BM's June big move
- 5 major events worth looking forward to in the second half of 2019
- Getting started with blockchain | What exactly is a smart contract?