There are a lot of visions in the blockchain project, and there are very few landings. In a few landing projects, the amount of “software service fees” is much higher, and the project can be implemented into the overall vision. Why? On the one hand, blockchain development is still in its early stages, and on the other hand, most blockchain projects are stuck in the structure of a single chain and do not have rich expansion. The difference between the BYSTACK technology point of view "White Paper" and the previous colleagues' article has already been clearly explained. This article mainly focuses on BYSTACK from three aspects:
(1) Agreement level
(2) Scene level
- Bank Blockchain Application and Case Analysis Report: Analysis from Patent Perspective, Screening 7 Application Scenarios
- Who is competing for C? Read the encrypted payment contest
- Babbitt's exclusive game, spelling resources, spelling technology - BaaS has become a giant game?
- SheKnows 丨 Where is the public chain application breaking out?
- Interview with pure white matrix CEO Wu Xiao: Blockchain Magic of "Secondary Disease" Youth | Babbitt Venture +
- The blockchain application closest to the money has landed: Will the decentralized financial market blow out?
(3) Ecological level
First, starting from the agreement, highlighting the applicable attributes of the blockchain
Huawei Ren Zhengfei has a famous motto: "Intensive artillery, saturation attack, 28 years only aimed at a city wall impact." About BYSTACK's strategy, Chang Hao brief refinement as "Wandering Earth 15 Years Plan", with fifteen years The time to build a system application architecture for a blockchain of large-scale applications, and this huge application architecture is based on the underlying protocol.
(1) Clearer asset agreement
When real assets are mapped to the Internet world, because we use a centralized database, we only need to record the assets themselves, and the central authorities and laws will guarantee the intrinsic properties of the assets. However, in the blockchain world, assets are carried by decentralized databases, and the attributes of the assets are confusing if not specified in advance. Therefore, clearer asset agreement support is required at the bottom. In fact, Ethereum has derived a variety of subsequent applications through a series of agreements such as ERC20 and ERC721.
Figure 1-1 Four Quadrant of the BYSTACK Asset Agreement
BYSTACK initially divided four asset agreements: atomic assets, bit assets, quark assets, and quantum assets (see the white paper P10 for specific descriptions of asset agreements), which will carry different application types. For example, in the future, the protocol carrying the legal digital currency is based on the bit protocol. Because the digital currency can be divided and changed, and the two equivalent denominations are not discriminatory, they can be used in the same way. The future agreement on real estate and commodity assets is large. The probability is based on the quark agreement, because the property itself cannot be easily divided, and it is a property of 1 quark agreement, but the intrinsic value may be very different; the future equity is based on two agreements of atomic assets and bit assets, and the equity of the same share is bit. Assets, shares of different shares and equal rights are atomic assets. At the operational level, the division of the four quadrants of assets makes the transaction very convenient. Assets buyers and sellers can implement the same transaction in the bit and quark agreement assets. For example, I can use 1 bit of monetary assets to purchase 1 atomic equity and 1 Quark's collectible assets.
(2) A clearer layered architecture
Most commercial applications will face concurrency, security, scalability, and legal restrictions. BYSTACK has a clearer layered architecture, that is, it does not entangle the "impossible triangle" in the same structure, but jumps out and builds it. The side chain solves the corresponding problem. For example, in the "integration + blockchain business" and "equity + blockchain business", the requirements for KYC (identity authentication) and AML (anti-money laundering) are very different, and commercial entities can use BYSTACK. Two side chains on the top to meet different needs. Based on the equity-based side chain, it has a complete KYC mechanism. Only those who have been certified by KYC can hold certain types of bit assets (traditional equity) or atomic assets ("shares with different rights"). Once the assets have money laundering, etc. Suspect, you can find and track the "starter" in time. Based on the side chain of the points, the merchants are more focused on managing the customers who hold the points. By conveniently issuing and destroying the assets, the merchants can redistribute the points according to the market conditions at any time, subject to their own commercial purposes.
Second, starting from the scene, the combination of "dotted line surface"
"Points, lines, and faces" correspond to three landing direction points of 2G, 2B, and 2C, respectively.
(1) 2G , the direction of the application of the blockchain for the government is a point-like advancement. The government's demand for blockchain is highly customized, deployed locally, and communication is secure, and the government's business system is far more complex than the enterprise, and the application scenarios are all-encompassing. Based on this, BYSTACK can be deployed in a single scenario as a building block. For example, in a provincial capital city, there is a need for “trusted identity authentication and certificate storage” based on the blockchain, then BYSTACK can be removed. The module is first deployed locally to deploy the “certificate and authentication module”. If the follow-up government has a need for “recycling and recycling source”, BYSTACK will deploy a “trace module”. Finally, the government has formed multiple blockchain modules. After the mature application, BYSTACK will build up the blocks and link the scattered side chains or modules to form the government blockchain construction. In addition, BYSTACK can also open links or modules of different regional governments.
(2) 2B , the application for business organizations is moving in a linear manner. Different from the multi-point dispersion of government departments, the business organization application blockchain is generally perpendicular to a certain business line. For example, the internationally renowned cross-border trade ship carrier sawates use BTM as its payment means, which involves payment and acceptance. In the 2B promotion, BYSTACK will strive to penetrate all aspects of the company's needs, such as supply chain finance business, which may involve upstream and downstream of multiple “core enterprises”, involving upstream upstream enterprises. , multi-layered systematic penetration, intermittent business isolation or penetration. The supply chain financial module based on BYSACK is not a supply chain finance of a core enterprise, but a supply chain finance of N scattered systems. This has been very difficult to do in the past, but it has become simpler under the BYSTACK architecture. In this business system, we will start from the cross-border re-export trade with banks and do some corresponding work.
Figure 2-1 Diversified supply chain financial architecture
(3) 2C , the application for the consumer (Customer) is advancing in a plane. We have noticed that all consumer-oriented enterprises need to solve large-capacity, decentralized, high-frequency business problems. If we say that in the 2B scenario, we can also consider only a few upstream and downstream partners. In the 2C scenario, we have to consider a large number of end consumers. For example, in the scene of Ma said that "Stars can be smashed", the points we measure on the scale of tens of billions are distributed in the hands of consumers of one billion units. This is a highly decentralized value scenario, only in the blockchain. We can measure and carry the small value of each small unit, and gather the small value of the trickle into a sea-like value ecology. BYSTACK's multi-chain architecture makes it easier to build blockchain applications that build a large number of consumer scenarios, and different business entities can participate at low cost.
Third, starting from the ecological, dismantling the overall ability and integrating a single application.
In the project, we sometimes hear about the blockchain application is a chicken rib or even useless. For example, a company has done a trace chain based on blockchain, and uses its blockchain to link its products from production to sales. However, the result is only to promote the effect. There is basically no consumer concern about their specific traceability. How? These complaints are usually based on their own application and do not stand on a larger ecological perspective. BYSTACK advocates in the application is to disassemble the overall ability of the application to reuse, and integrate a single application to form a big ecology, as follows.
(1) The ability to disassemble "small applications". In the white paper, we specifically proposed two applications, one is the blockchain contract, and the other is the integral treasure. Both of them actually function beyond their own application. Take the blockchain contract as an example. Its own purpose is to make it safer for people to sign contracts in reality, but it has a very rich ability behind it:
- The ability of users to generate distributed identities;
- The ability of distributed identity and centralized identity agencies (CA institutions) to interface;
- The ability of a smart contract to initiate a signature;
- The ability to combine smart contracts with traditional contracts;
Similarly, in the case of the integral treasure, the purpose of the integral treasure itself is to promote the circulation of points, but there are four major capabilities behind it:
- The ability of blockchain users to generate, distribute, and destroy blockchain assets;
- Blockchain decentralized trading venues;
- High concurrent blockchain trading capabilities;
- The ability to combine blockchain with big data analysis.
The capabilities of these small applications can be reused in other applications to facilitate the development of other BYSTACK projects.
(2) Ecological integration of a single application. This perspective refers to the ability to decompose large targets of a blockchain into small tasks, as well as small tasks. Or take the project we do for the government as an example. We go to the local government for waste tracing, from garbage sorting, garbage transportation to garbage disposal or recycling. This is definitely not for the upstream and downstream of the classification and recycling. We record the credible identity deposits for the government, and we don’t just build a distributed database. Our traceability and identity verification are actually prepared for the incumbent citizen credit system, and through good behavior such as garbage sorting and recycling. Prepare the basis for the government to provide services. Based on the blockchain of a single business scenario, the value is small, and multiple business scenarios are superimposed, which will magnify the ecological value geometrically.
Figure 3-1 Overall perspective consideration scenario
BYSTACK has a "floating earth for fifteen years" plan, its vision and discouragement are very ambitious, but we are in the most simple proposition of "useful", hoping to apply the blockchain with a more optimized architecture to the faster The business world and people's lives. This article "BYSTACK application" is only a discussion of the big framework. Specific to each sub-proposition (such as the asset agreement of the protocol layer) has a very broad discussion space, we will continue to work hard to explain the application of BYSTACK with action. .