- G20 recommends setting general regulatory rules for stable coins such as Libra
- Research Report | 2019 Global Digital Currency Trends and Latest Regulatory Policies
- Flexible policies can encourage innovation, an interview with Hester Peirce, a "crypto old godmother"
- Understanding the General Secretary Xi Jinping's Speech on Blockchain Technology from a Technical Perspective
- Is the non-transferable Token not a security? How does the SEC make a one-size-fits-all "lazy politics"?
- Blockchain Weekly | Facebook opens a long-term game with global regulation
Taiwan’s “Golden Management Association” has changed from the initial boycott of digital assets to the inclusion of STO in the regulatory context, making STO a legitimate and legitimate means of fundraising.