On April 4th, the Media Lab of the People's Venture Capital Blockchain Research Institute released the "Research Report on Blockchain + Sharing Economy Innovation Development". The report pointed out that the sharing economy showed rapid growth, but problems such as low resource allocation efficiency, low asset and service quality, unsafe asset security, opaque assets, and imperfect platform credit system appeared in the development process. The characteristics of distributed accounting, non-tamperable, traceable, and machine trust of blockchain technology are highly compatible with the needs of shared economic development.
The core content of the report is divided into five parts. The first three chapters focus on the value and development trend of the sharing economy, and explore the new path of blockchain and sharing economy around the status quo and problems, as well as the new business model based on blockchain technology. The fourth chapter of the report introduces in more detail the key points of building a blockchain era sharing economy, expounds the construction method of asset-winding confirmation system and platform trust system, and combines the development of Internet of Things technology to “blockchain+sharing”. The economics is discussed; the fifth chapter summarizes the development of “blockchain+shared economy” and gives the next stage of industry development proposals.
The following is the full report:
- The Korean government announced the establishment of the second research group on blockchain supervision
- Industrial Application Reports | What difficulties does blockchain have in medical and health applications? Attach 10 specific case studies
- The Swiss Monetary Authority publishes a guide to the regulation of blockchain services. Exchanges and wallets are subject to compliance.
- Blockchain Weekly | China's central bank digital currency "calls out", the global digital currency "race" opens
- Netizens broke the news: Reddit is suspected of developing the reward function of blockchain
- The bridge for millions of users to enter the world of cryptocurrencies: an article to understand the Ethereum expansion solution ZK Sync