On May 29th, the Associated Press (AP), the main news media in New York, announced a new edition of the new version of the cryptocurrency by announcing the latest version of the AP Stylebook and Briefing.
According to the new Associated Press Writing Guidelines (AP's guidelines are a popular standard in professional publications), authors should capitalize their initials when referring to cryptocurrency systems, and should keep the first when referring to tokens. Lowercase letters. They gave the following two sentences as examples:
- The most notorious Bitcoin money laundering case in history, new recordings reveal Russian agents seized $ 450 million in BTC-e cryptocurrency
- Financial OneAccount Blockchain Key Security and Password Algorithm Passes Password Security Test of State Secret Bureau
- China blockchain standard past events
- Li Ming, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China's blockchain standardization system has been in the forefront of the world, and is working on the development of the first blockchain national standard.
- The blockchain star project of Top50, which is fundraising, is still alive?
- The sentient beings under the blockchain boom: Some people enter the market and some people sneak into the nose
“The government wants to regulate Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. He bought a vacuum cleaner online using bitcoins. (The government wants to regulate Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency networks. He bought a vacuum cleaner with bitcoin.)”
This example is taken from the 2019 Associated Press Style Guide on tweets for cryptocurrencies. Another suggestion is to avoid using "cryptocurrency" instead of "cryptocurrency" to avoid ambiguity or confusion with "cryptography".
In addition to cryptocurrency, the Associated Press Writing Guide in 2019 – which announced the sale through Twitter on May 29 – also added blockchain and bitcoin-related entries, providing definitions of terms and explaining their relevance.
Last year, the Associated Press and the news platform Civil worked together to protect the content of the release using blockchain technology. (blockchain pencil)