In May 2019, the global blockchain investment and financing market was still in the doldrums.
According to the incomplete statistics of the Inter-Chain Pulse Institute, in May 2019, a total of 41 financings were obtained in the global blockchain sector, with a total financing amount of 1.229 billion yuan, a decrease of 8.2% from the previous month.
Judging from the financing figures of the disclosed projects, the hot spot of the global blockchain investment and financing market in May has been at its lowest point in the first five months of this year. Of course, a considerable number of projects have not disclosed the specific financing amount, which also affects the accuracy of the financing amount statistics in May to a certain extent.
- Featured | Consensys: Decentralized Brands Are Key to Mass Adoption
- Tencent Research Institute: 6 core analysis of contract law of crypto assets and smart contracts
- Popular Science | Introduction to Cryptography (Part-1)
- Getting started with blockchain | Read P2SH and P2WSH in one article
- Black swan is frequent, where is the way out of the blockchain industry?
- People's Daily February 4th article: Blockchain technology can improve government governance
(Cartography: Inter-Chain Pulse Institute)