In May 2019, the global blockchain investment and financing market was still in the doldrums.
According to the incomplete statistics of the Inter-Chain Pulse Institute, in May 2019, a total of 41 financings were obtained in the global blockchain sector, with a total financing amount of 1.229 billion yuan, a decrease of 8.2% from the previous month.
Judging from the financing figures of the disclosed projects, the hot spot of the global blockchain investment and financing market in May has been at its lowest point in the first five months of this year. Of course, a considerable number of projects have not disclosed the specific financing amount, which also affects the accuracy of the financing amount statistics in May to a certain extent.
- A-share blockchain concept stocks "interim examination" handed over: some profits of several hundred million yuan, and some received a million subsidies
- How the blockchain and digital economy are combined, this article explains
- The second batch of blockchain information services passed the record to help the industry develop
- Monthly News | May Blockchain Application Landing Projects China Ranks Global
- Behind 378 pieces of business and industry change information: How does the blockchain company on the air outlet change?
- What is the relationship between blockchain and artificial intelligence, big data and the Internet of Things, may wish to look at this article
(Cartography: Inter-Chain Pulse Institute)