In May 2019, the global blockchain investment and financing market was still in the doldrums.
According to the incomplete statistics of the Inter-Chain Pulse Institute, in May 2019, a total of 41 financings were obtained in the global blockchain sector, with a total financing amount of 1.229 billion yuan, a decrease of 8.2% from the previous month.
Judging from the financing figures of the disclosed projects, the hot spot of the global blockchain investment and financing market in May has been at its lowest point in the first five months of this year. Of course, a considerable number of projects have not disclosed the specific financing amount, which also affects the accuracy of the financing amount statistics in May to a certain extent.
- Industrial Cannabis + Blockchain: Seven Questions Tianyi Xinma
- Blockchain Weekly Report | Supervision Fist Attacks Virtual Coins, Canaan Technology Nasdaq Listed
- Yao Qian: What is the difference between the new financial market infrastructure based on blockchain and traditional FMI?
- Opinion | Professor of the Chinese People's Congress: China needs to promote the construction of a sovereign digital currency to build a fair and just new international political and economic order
- Xiaomi establishes industry-finance big data company to continue expanding blockchain and other businesses
- Bitcoin has no reason to be attacked? At the same time of mainstreaming, "black market transactions" will become more and more difficult
(Cartography: Inter-Chain Pulse Institute)