As the third-ranking mainstream currency in the market for cryptocurrency, Ripple (XRP) has recently been “very inaccessible” and has been keeping a distance from the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, whether it is in the cryptocurrency market bear market or bull market. None of them showed significant losses or growth. However, the cryptocurrency community speculates that some mysterious things are being masked in the market.
Twitter user @Cotswold Gent pointed out some of the weirdities in the XRP chart, he said:
- Counter Facebook! Ruibo announced a strategic cooperation with international remittance giant Express Money to conduct international remittances with XRP
- With the use of a single scene, the source of limited value of the Ripple Coin (XRP), why is it the third in the market value?
- Ripple bull market transcript: XRP rose nearly 30%, daily average trading volume soared twice
- Ripple Q3 Quarterly: You sell less coins, you say that you are right
- Starting from Ruibo: A company that relies on its own disk for a living
- Facebook is in a rush, and Ruibo is facing the giants.
"For two years, I have been paying attention to XRP, but I have never seen a 24-hour payment that is higher than the transaction volume. Some "big things" are about to happen!!!"
Another Twitter user quickly joined in. He pointed out that in November 2018, XRP paid $1 billion. However, the impact on the market was not as obvious at the time.
Other Twitter users have guessed that this could be caused by third-party hosting. However, @Cotswold_Gent replied:
"If we haven't seen such a payment in the past 2/3 weeks, I agree with you, but now I disagree with you."
The reason for the payment volume being greater than the transaction volume may be the transfer of the third-party managed wallet and the OTC purchase. However, recent XRP transactions between various exchange wallets and unknown wallets have been considered suspicious by some.
Whale Alert, an agency that tracks large cryptocurrency transactions, sent approximately 14 XRP transfer alerts to the community, which were transferred from Ripple to multiple unknown wallet addresses. Whale Alert confirms that the sender's wallet address r9wz7EgGgMpvYqUHxVnaLhwsxohiQBcJkp is Ripple [Exchange].
The community speculates that the price of XRP may suddenly rise. However, as of press time, the price of XRP was $0.4018 and the market value was $16.95 billion. The 24-hour trading volume was $1.58 billion, with a 24-hour increase of 0.38%.