01) Anthony Pompliano, Partner, Morgan Creek Digital:
Amazon has just launched a credit card for under- creditors.
Facebook is launching cryptocurrency.
- Joseph Lubin: Ethereum 2.0 will eliminate professional hardware that wastes resources and significantly reduce user barriers
- The stability of the certification is afraid of being regulated, will Tether give up the USDT?
- CME grabbed the bitcoin option market, why did this "unbelievable land" cause giants to grab?
- Getting started with blockchain | Ethereum 2.0 terminology at a glance
- Kleiman sues Aoben Cong case: testimony is dismissed, Ownen Cong may have to pay 550,000 BTC
- A solution to realize small and micro payments of digital currency
Ultimately, every technology company must become a financial technology company.
02) Ran Neuner, cryptocurrency analyst and CNBC presenter: :
The Wright currency (the trend) can give us a rough estimate of the halving of bitcoin.
02 EOS second active Dapp is referred to a large number of robots
According to Coindesk, a report released by AnChain.AI shows that in the first quarter of 2019, Dapp had the equivalent of $6 million in transaction volume.
The report is the largest study of malicious robots in the EOS ecosystem, reporting that 51% of EOS Dapp's unique accounts and 75% of total transactions are driven by non-manual accounts.
AnChain CEO Victor Fang said that robotic activity threatens the integrity of the blockchain industry because user activity, total volume and daily volume are one of the most commonly used indicators for determining technical effectiveness, and this is precisely forgery. Content.
The study found that the most active Dapp in EOS had a weekly trading volume of $480 million, with robotic activity accounting for only a small portion. The backward Dapps take up a lot of suspicious transactions. The Dapp, which ranks second in activity, shows the most robotic brushing.
Earlier, Weiss ratings downgraded EOS and said:
EOS has a very serious centralization problem, and we have been discussing this issue since the main online line, but developers have turned a blind eye.
Now we can only look at the ADA to introduce a blockchain of true decentralized POS mechanisms.
03 A large number of leeks purchased digital currency in 2017
The official official Twitter vote is issued:
Honestly, when did you start buying the first digital currency in your life?
As of press time, more than 40,000 people voted, and 58% voted for 2017. It seems that the bull market in 2017 really attracted a lot of harvesters (chives).
—— End ——
Source: Public No. Wildflowers