Author: Liu towering, Duan Li, Ronin
- Ben Fisch, a cryptographer at Stanford University, confirmed attending the World Blockchain Conference in Wuzhen. He was a public chain developer such as Ethereum and Filecoin.
- Science | What is Merkle Pollard?
- Blockchain economic panorama and future: Fintech evolution engine (on)
- Must master: these latest cryptographic advances will shape blockchain trends
- Anonymity of Past and Present: From Parchment to Blockchain Cryptography
- Viewpoint | How cryptography provides guarantees for solvency
Source: Journal of Chuangcun Code (https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/O_Asu-7Q2f3qI45aXdwpkg)