First, weekly industry dynamics
1. At present, the total market value of the encrypted goods market is 285.251 billion US dollars, up 17.23% compared with the previous week;
2. The total cryptocurrency market volume in the last week was 460.294 billion US dollars, down 5.97% compared with the previous week's 489.516 billion US dollars, which was 26.51% lower than the volume of 626.319 billion US dollars two weeks ago.
3. The number of Bitcoin daily active addresses in the past week exceeded 1 million for the first time in the year;
- Big talk BTC soaring logic Xu Kun believes that BTC rose to 10,000 dollars just around the corner
- Chengdu chain security: stolen killer whale users may have sustained attacks
- Innisfil becomes the first city in North America to accept bitcoin municipal taxation
- 5 million brokerage accounts and $65 billion in funds, brokerage giant E-Trade brought a meeting to the bitcoin industry
- Hedge fund Fortress raises the price several times to buy MtGox claims. Will you sell 30% of Bitcoin?
- Zhao Changpeng: The security incidents encountered by the currency security at the beginning of this month have made us blessed in disguise.
4. Facebook will release the Libra blockchain test network within one week;
5. The Icelandic regulator approved the start-up company to provide a legal currency payment service on the blockchain, which was first approved for use on the blockchain for electronic money;
6. The Coin Ants will stop serving U.S. users and announce the launch of an independent US compliance exchange.
Second, the trading market
In the past week, the total trading volume of the cryptocurrency market has fallen, lower than the recent trading volume peak in mid-May, but the total market value of cryptocurrency has risen sharply, hitting a new high in the past six months.
It can be seen that the currencies with relatively recent increase in trading volume are LTC, XMR and BNB, especially LTC. Driven by market hotspots, the market has continued to hit a recent high, with a weekly increase of 21.25%. In addition, the trend of most currencies is basically the same as the previous week. Except for the obvious upward trend of BTC, most mainstream currencies are in a sideways state.
Mainstream currency exchange prices and trading volumes
Third, mining situation
As shown in the following figure, it can be seen that the BTC's total network computing power hit a new high of nearly half a year on June 15th, reaching 61.77 Ehash/s. Dash's computing power also has an amazing growth, also on the 15th of this month. Force reached a record high of 3.78 Phash/s. At the same time, LTC's computing power has not hit a new high in the past week, but it is obvious that its value has oscillated within a new high range, although the current currencies are in In an active state, ETH's computing power is still falling. In addition, Hubox estimates that the mining cycle of each currency is further shortened, with a variation of more than 20%.
Nearly March BTC network computing power
Nearly March ETH network computing power
LTC full network computing power in March
Nearly March DASH network computing power
The network computing power of BCH and BSV in recent March
Based on the electricity cost of 3 Mao and the cost parameters of mainstream miners, the estimated number of days of the current major currencies is as follows:
Source: Hubox Estimation
Fourth, HAB 10 index trend
According to the latest data released by the Hubox Research Institute, as of June 18, 2019, the HAB 10 index closed at 6448.04 points, a one-day drop of 1.25%.
Since the establishment of the HAB 10 Index on January 1, 2017, the cumulative rate of return has been 6248.04%, while the cumulative rate of return of BTC in the same period was 800.95%, and the cumulative yield of ETH was 3195.23%. In the past week, the HAB 10 index has risen by about 13.37%.
V. Stabilizing the situation of the currency
We have chosen to observe the trading situation of stable currency in the past week. We can see that the total turnover of stable currency in the past week was 135.858 billion US dollars, down 5.84% compared with the previous week's 144.279 billion US dollars. USDT's average daily turnover in the past week was 18.929 billion US dollars, accounting for 97.53% of the stable currency transaction volume, which is basically the same as the previous week's 97.71%. The second and third stable currencies are still TUSD and PAX. The average daily turnover in the past week was US$204 million and US$180 million respectively. Compared with the previous week, the TUSD volume increased slightly by 1.4%. The amount increased slightly by 1.02%. In addition, the daily average volume of USDC in the past week was US$93.64 million, a slight increase of 1.8% year-on-year.
Six, DApp list
In the past week, DAU ranked Top 100's various DApps as follows.
Seven, the market summary
In the past week, the total trading volume of the cryptocurrency market has fallen, lower than the recent trading volume peak in mid-May, but the total market value of cryptocurrency has risen sharply, hitting a new high in the past six months. In addition, the total network computing power of BTC, DASH and other currencies have hit a new high in the recent period. At present, the calculation power of major mainstream currencies has fluctuated within a new high range, and the mining return cycle has been further shortened. The change value in the week exceeds 20 %. Due to the current lack of community heat, cryptocurrency trading volume has hit a new high in the near future.
Note: This article does not constitute any investment advice.