In the past 24 hours, according to the data, the cryptocurrency with the largest market value fluctuated in the early morning of June 21, Beijing time, and broke the psychological resistance level of $9,500 in the shock zone. This is also the last resistance level before $10,000. In the past week, the entire cryptocurrency market and the blockchain industry have been shrouded in excitement by Libra, an encryption project launched by social media giant Facebook. After two days of shock consolidation, Bitcoin finally responded to the price, breaking through $9,400 and $9,500 in a row, setting a new high for the year.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 292,610,009,287 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 56,874,452,142 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 58.14%.
In the past 24 hours, 8 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 23 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The top three gains were: Egretia (30.35%), HedgeTrade (9.18%), and Monero (6.13%). The top three declines were: Insight Chain (-17.1%), Grin (-13.35%), and Waltonchain (-10.21%).
- BTC: After escaping for another 4 consecutive days, you can smash the window paper of 20,000 USD at any time.
- The community is hot 丨 whether Bitcoin halving can bring rise, see what the industry says
- Market Analysis: BTC has signs of stabilizing and rebounding, waiting patiently for direction signals
- Bitcoin computing power and market capitalization accounted for a new high, bitcoin indicators are getting stronger and stronger, and why prices are sluggish?
- Xiao Lei: Bitcoin's risk aversion is limited, but humans underestimate the trend it represents
- Why is Bitcoin a better stored value tool than gold and Van Gogh?
The Bitcoin, which ranks 1st in cryptocurrency market capitalization, is based on the current situation. The current price is $9580.53, the total market value is $170.246 billion, and it is up 4.76% in 24 hours. The highest price is $9577.59 and the lowest price is $9,194.83.
Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $272.94, with a total market capitalization of $29.86 billion and a 2.03% increase within 24 hours. The highest price is $272.86 and the lowest price is $267.03.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market value ranked third, according to the implementation, the current price is 0.430440 US dollars, the total market value of 18.294 billion US dollars, down 0.56% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.435544 and the lowest price is $0.422827.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($18.243 billion), Tether ($16.381 billion), Ethereum ($6.422 billion), Litecoin ($4.148 billion), EOS. ($1,854 million), XRP ($1,394 million), Bitcoin Cash ($1,354 million), Binance Coin ($633 million), Ethereum Classic ($572 million), and TRON ($529 million).
By Xiu MU
This article comes from the push bitpush.news, reproduced need to indicate the source.