According to Forbes report on May 30, digital currency investment company Dadiani Syndicate has recently contacted a large customer who wants to buy Bitcoin, which accounts for nearly 25% of the total supply.
Dadiani Syndicate is a P2P cryptocurrency trading network. Last year, the company was known for allowing 49% ownership of Andy Warhol's "14 Small Electric Chairs" in the 1980s through Bitcoin and other digital currencies. According to reports, company founder Eleesa Dadiani said:
- Bitcoin’s block rate is at a new high, and miners’ competition is getting fiercer
- Why did Bitcoin fall below $ 5,000? Will it rebound? What about miners?
- Morgan Creek CEO: Bitcoin performance will outperform S&P 500 investment fund in the next decade
- QKL123 market analysis | The master is also planted in the middle of the mountainside, not to underestimate the crisis (0320)
- The return rate is 850%? This bitcoin trading robot optimized with Python is so mad...
- Does Bitcoin cause an environmental crisis?
“One of our customers contacted us and expressed interest in acquiring 25% of Bitcoin’s current total supply. There are now many companies that want to dominate this market.”
According to Didiani, the current total supply of Bitcoin is 17.7 million. Considering that many coins have been permanently lost, buying a quarter of the total bitcoin will inevitably have a significant impact on the market. “Buyers of this size will push prices up, making the cost of capital accumulation even higher,” Didiani said, and continues:
"But a larger portion of Bitcoin is currently in the hands of Bitcoin hodler, and no matter what price is given, they will not be willing to switch to their own bitcoin. Therefore, from a realistic point of view, the bits currently circulating in the market. The currency may be less than 5 million."
Since January this year, bitcoin prices have risen by 120%, and once broke through $9,000 yesterday, reaching the highest level in 2019. According to CoinMarketCap, as of press time, Bitcoin prices fell by 4.68% to around $8,269. (blockchain pencil)