In order to celebrate the successful launch of the Cloud Image Honor System, Platon Cloud Map launched the first wave of collection activities for the community – "Everyone is looking for 茬" BUG collection activities. From June 3rd, if you submit any bugs you encounter in use, as long as the feedback is confirmed to be valid, a lot of honors will be given to you! The event is not limited, welcome to "find you"!
A rigorous assessment of the submitted BUG and divided into two levels, rewarding the corresponding number of honors.
- Focus on KeyShard PlatON algorithm scientist Xie Xiang live premiere
- Sun Lilin, founder of Wuzhen·PlatON: Thoughts on Blockchain Governance in the Age of Privacy Computing
- In-depth interpretation of the first reading of PlatON cloud map economic blue book
- Based on privacy computing technology, the new generation alliance blockchain platform PlatONE is officially launched
- Jason Qiao, Plato's Chief Eco Officer: Blockchain needs to focus on privacy protection
- Nasdaq, one of the world's largest stock markets, article: "New Challenges, New Solutions - The Rise of Smart Cities"
1 ordinary BUG and unconfirmed effective program or suggestion: honor 100-1000;
2 major bugs and effective programs or recommendations: honors ranging from 1000-5000.
We will regularly publish BUG submissions and rewards.
2 discovery time;
3 related products or modules;
4 models / system version;
5 attachments (if any);
6 improvement suggestions;
7 Contact: Please leave your mobile phone number / micro signal / email, so that we can contact you.
(1) Please submit and feedback your BUG on the GitHub site of Platon Cloud Map;
(2) Submitted in the PlatON cloud technology exchange group – Creation Group, Platon Cloud Technology Exchange Group-2 Group WeChat group;
(3) Send the content to Platon Cloud Group Group Alita (Micro Signal: Platon-Alita);
(4) Send the content to the Platon cloud map email firstname.lastname@example.org.