According to data provided by qkl123.com, bitcoin prices sprinted to a maximum of $13,965 at around 3 am today, and then fell more than $1,700 in 15 minutes. As a result, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase reported its website and API. Not working properly.
(Data from: qkl123.com )
- April 10 madman market analysis: choose Chinese life or American life depends on human ecology
- The competition currency continues to be sucked, and the market value of Bitcoin accounts for nearly 70%.
- May 10 madman market analysis: circle, a beautiful bubble, will break sooner or later~
- Big rise and fall! Bitcoin fell $1,100 after breaking $9,000
- Bitcoin fell below $ 8,600 overnight, and the entire network exceeded $ 879 million
- Analysis of the madman market on July 14: Do not see the small coins rubbing on the floor, but the undercurrent
According to Coinbase's status page, the exchange reported significant disruptions to its website, mobile applications and APIs, although its internal systems appeared to be working during this time. In an interview with the media, a Coinbase spokesperson said:
"We have recovered, we have implemented the fix and are monitoring the results."
It is reported that at the same time, the trading application Robinhood also reported the issue of its encrypted trading service. The platform is inaccessible on both mobile and desktop browsers at around 20:45 UTC time.
As of press time, the market price of Bitcoin has recovered to $12,893.