According to data provided by qkl123.com, bitcoin prices sprinted to a maximum of $13,965 at around 3 am today, and then fell more than $1,700 in 15 minutes. As a result, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase reported its website and API. Not working properly.
(Data from: qkl123.com )
- Analysis of the madman market on May 4; human greed is one of the most difficult to overcome
- 5 months soared 160%, where did Bitcoin's madness start this year?
- May 6 madman market analysis: trump or re-launched against BTC to take the upper US dollar?
- Is Bitcoin price prediction reliable? EMH theory vs S2F model
- May 17 people madman market analysis: two features of the disk leaked the main operating heaven!
- Bloomberg: $10,000 is a strong resistance to Bitcoin
According to Coinbase's status page, the exchange reported significant disruptions to its website, mobile applications and APIs, although its internal systems appeared to be working during this time. In an interview with the media, a Coinbase spokesperson said:
"We have recovered, we have implemented the fix and are monitoring the results."
It is reported that at the same time, the trading application Robinhood also reported the issue of its encrypted trading service. The platform is inaccessible on both mobile and desktop browsers at around 20:45 UTC time.
As of press time, the market price of Bitcoin has recovered to $12,893.