After a sharp shock last week, the cryptocurrency finally calmed down over the weekend. In the past 24 hours, the highest value cryptocurrency bitcoin has oscillated slightly, and the main cryptocurrencies have also fallen to varying degrees. Analysts believe that after experiencing the soaring decline of last week, the market may enter the sideways segment in the next few days.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 327,491,886,769 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 83,464,576,809 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 62.11%.
In the past 24 hours, 0 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 21 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The cryptocurrency market as a whole showed a downward trend. The top three gains were: Santiment Network Token (26.68%), Aurora (20.65%), and Holo (20.17%). The top three declines were: Chainlink (-12.11%), Energi (-10.38%), and Zcoin (-9.75%).
- US Congressman: Encrypted currency is related to national security, the government should avoid double taxation
- New York State updates the Property Collection Act to allow the government to confiscate unclaimed bitcoins
- The ban on anonymous accounts is the first step, and the Korea Financial Services Commission wants to directly regulate cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Line's cryptocurrency exchange is online, 80 million Japanese users can conduct cryptocurrency transactions
- FCoin's self-help campaign
- The CFTC chairman who is going to retire in a month has found a successor. Will he support cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin, ranked 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $11,413.87, with a total market value of $20,304.90 million, down 6.01% in 24 hours. The highest price is $12,160.86 and the lowest price is $10,974.82.
Ethereum, the second-ranked cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $302.71, with a total market capitalization of $32.30 billion and a 2.95% decline in 24 hours. The highest price is $322.49 and the lowest price is $295.12.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.406053 US dollars, the total market value is 17.284 billion US dollars, and it drops 4.25% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.429635 and the lowest price is $0.402537.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($27.593 billion), Tether ($249.97 billion), Ethereum ($107.80 billion), Litecoin ($5.462 billion), EOS. ($2.505 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($1.947 billion), XRP ($1.638 billion), Ethereum Classic ($825 million), NEO ($629 million), TRON ($623 million).
By Xiu MU
This article comes from the push bitpush.news, reproduced need to indicate the source.