Author | Hash sent analysis team
- People familiar with the matter: Fidelity, one of the world's largest asset management companies, will provide bitcoin trading services to institutional clients within a few weeks.
- In the era of banknote printing, where are the opportunities for Bitcoin?
- How many people own at least 1 Bitcoin? In-depth analysis suggests that about 400,000 to 800,000 people
- What is the mission of Bitcoin? Why did Coinbase start crazy online assets? The answer is here
- Bitcoin's biggest loyal fan, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey again funding Bitcoin developers
- The volume of trading has not been significantly enlarged, and the rebound is suspected to be more attractive.