July 2nd news: On June 26th, bitcoin prices rose wildly by more than the peak of $13,000, but after that they began to fall again, currently hovering around $10,000. According to the daily economic news report, according to the Bitstamp platform quotes, the bitcoin price once fell below 10,000 US dollars, the lowest fell to 9971 US dollars.
- Xiao Lei: Bitcoin to the left, entrepreneurs to the right
- The rebound of the market is insufficient, pay attention to short-term risks
- The market is down and production is approaching. How long will the mining winter continue?
- Bakkt's consumer application launches this year and will be more like PayPal
- The number of lightning network nodes broke for the first time and increased by 3.17% in the past 30 days.
- A secret history of bitcoin mining: a miner dug out 1.1 million bitcoins early in the "Patoshi mode"
As of press time, according to the coinmarketcap data, the bitcoin price was $10,380.65, a 24-hour drop of 5.45%. Some netizens said that such a roller coaster trend can also bear the heart of the amaranth?
Whether bitcoin prices will fall below $10,000 in recent days is not yet predictable. It is worth mentioning that on June 27, former Goldman Sachs partner, Galaxy Digital founder Mike Novogratz, said in an interview with CNBC that "bitcoin prices will stabilize between $10,000 and $14,000."
Source: Webmaster's House