July 2nd news: On June 26th, bitcoin prices rose wildly by more than the peak of $13,000, but after that they began to fall again, currently hovering around $10,000. According to the daily economic news report, according to the Bitstamp platform quotes, the bitcoin price once fell below 10,000 US dollars, the lowest fell to 9971 US dollars.
- QKL123 market analysis | Bitcoin miner fled, miner's crazy indicators need to be reversed (0318)
- Inflation rate soared to the highest in four years, Brazilian bitcoin trading volume continues to rise
- Resumption | The halving is approaching, the recovery after the global plunge, how many points can Bitcoin play in this crisis?
- Bitcoin has gone to the mid-term long-short watershed. Can there be a positive finger next?
- The first time there has been a buy signal since June, Bloomberg believes that Bitcoin will see a new high.
- Research: Bitcoin has added more than 124 million addresses since the bull market in 2017
As of press time, according to the coinmarketcap data, the bitcoin price was $10,380.65, a 24-hour drop of 5.45%. Some netizens said that such a roller coaster trend can also bear the heart of the amaranth?
Whether bitcoin prices will fall below $10,000 in recent days is not yet predictable. It is worth mentioning that on June 27, former Goldman Sachs partner, Galaxy Digital founder Mike Novogratz, said in an interview with CNBC that "bitcoin prices will stabilize between $10,000 and $14,000."
Source: Webmaster's House