Bitcoin soared and fell, approaching $14,000
In the past 24 hours, the highest value cryptocurrency bitcoin experienced a sharp rise and fall of the roller coaster market, the highest once approached 14,000 US dollars, but then began to fall. Except for bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market fell overall. Analysts believe that the continued rise requires the necessary correction, and the long-term trend is still bullish.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 367,694,080,432 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 120,521,857,947 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 62.36%.
In the past 24 hours, 5 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 27 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The cryptocurrency market as a whole showed a downward trend. The top three gains were: Elastos (20.17%), ABBC Coin (17.72%), and Egretia (14.84%). The top three declines were: HyperCash (-22.95%), Dent (-21%), and Energi (-20.59%).
- More than half of 2019, a large inventory of BCH results
- Although Bitcoin has broken through, most people are still just onlookers.
- 48 cryptocurrency exchanges approved by the Philippines
Bitcoin, ranked first in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $12,401.29, with a total market capitalization of $22.051 billion and an increase of 8.47% in 24 hours. The highest price is $13841.98 and the lowest price is $11464.02.
Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is 327.06 US dollars, the total market value is 34.78 billion US dollars, and it rises 5.10% within 24 hours. The highest price is $361.07 and the lowest price is $311.38.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.462760 US dollars, the total market value is 19.698 billion US dollars, and it falls 0.50% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.490982 and the lowest price is $0.461083.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($41.35 billion), Tether ($367.56 billion), Ethereum ($15.337 billion), Litecoin ($5.261 billion), EOS ($4.103 billion), XRP ($3.437 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($3.218 billion), Ethereum Classic ($1.084 billion), NEO ($1.035 million), TRON ($922 million). (than push)
- Analysis of the madman market on June 26: Crazy, what should we do?
- Bitcoin, which is also step by step: an alternative feast brought by the skyrocketing gold
- BTC, ETH continues to rise, how to look at the market outlook and profit grasp
- The bull market has a top! The indicator tells us where the top of the BTC is.
- BTC broke through 11700 and hit a new high, and the trend achieved a strong rise
- Deloitte Report: 73% of Chinese companies regard blockchain as a strategic priority
- Amaranths are tied! After the big rise, the price of bitcoin fell below 10,000 dollars.