In the past 24 hours, the highest value cryptocurrency bitcoin experienced a sharp rise and fall of the roller coaster market, the highest once approached 14,000 US dollars, but then began to fall. Except for bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market fell overall. Analysts believe that the continued rise requires the necessary correction, and the long-term trend is still bullish.
The current market value of the cryptocurrency market is 367,694,080,432 US dollars, the 24-hour trading volume is 120,521,857,947 US dollars, and the bitcoin market share is 62.36%.
- Analysis | After 2028, bitcoin prices will never be less than $100,000
- Bitcoin has set a new record, why is a digital currency so sought after?
- The currency wants to roll back Bitcoin, which is essentially a hegemonic thinking.
- Snowden suddenly "shows" at Bitcoin 2019, talks to David Bailey
- Marcus responded to Libra members' exit door, and Nick Szabo said he did not learn from the lessons of the Bitcoin pioneers.
- Market analysis on November 20: BTC gradually approached the $8,000 mark, and the subsequent retracement space was limited.
In the past 24 hours, 5 of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen, and 27 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market capitalization have risen. The cryptocurrency market as a whole showed a downward trend. The top three gains were: Elastos (20.17%), ABBC Coin (17.72%), and Egretia (14.84%). The top three declines were: HyperCash (-22.95%), Dent (-21%), and Energi (-20.59%).
Bitcoin, ranked first in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $12,401.29, with a total market capitalization of $22.051 billion and an increase of 8.47% in 24 hours. The highest price is $13841.98 and the lowest price is $11464.02.
Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation. The current price is 327.06 US dollars, the total market value is 34.78 billion US dollars, and it rises 5.10% within 24 hours. The highest price is $361.07 and the lowest price is $311.38.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.462760 US dollars, the total market value is 19.698 billion US dollars, and it falls 0.50% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.490982 and the lowest price is $0.461083.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($41.35 billion), Tether ($367.56 billion), Ethereum ($15.337 billion), Litecoin ($5.261 billion), EOS ($4.103 billion), XRP ($3.437 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($3.218 billion), Ethereum Classic ($1.084 billion), NEO ($1.035 million), TRON ($922 million). (than push)