According to TokenInsight data, the TI index reflecting the overall performance of the blockchain industry reported 1021.9 points at 8:00 on June 27, an increase of 68.68 points or 7.21% from the same period of last year. In addition, among the 28 sub-sectors closely watched by TokenInsight, the highest increase in 24 hours was the general payment pass industry, an increase of 9.23%; the highest decline in 24 hours was the financial application industry, a decline of 16.83%. According to the monitoring, the BTC 24h transaction volume was $45.8 billion, an increase of 78.9% year-on-year. The number of active addresses and transfers increased by 16.86% and 7.98% respectively.
BCtrend analyst Jeffrey believes that the BTC network bubble index hit a new high this year, but the OTC inflow rate is still strong, and the same as the new high, short-term high consolidation. According to the Bituniverse intelligent AI quantitative analysis, today's market can open BCH/BTC currency grid trading, interval 0.030100-0.051929 BTC, earning currency rotation income. Note: The above content is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice.
- Resolution: Bitcoin block timestamp protection rules
- Winklevoss brothers talk about bitcoin: "Wall Street is absent-minded"
- Review of the state of the blockchain network in 2019: BTC and ETH are far ahead
- Jincha failed? Analysts say Bitcoin will continue to rise after price correction
- Opinion | Satoshi Nakamoto's idea of multi-client proves correct?
- Equity and debt double kills, the Fed cut interest rates sharply, can Bitcoin take over the "hot money" that escaped Wall Street?