Previously, Bitcoin had just returned from around $14,000, and Novogratz said on Twitter that it sold some bitcoins at the high point and hoped to sell more. But soon he regretted it. In the interview, he said,
- Bitcoin UTXO hit a record high, and April is the key January to break the resistance
- USDT black swan risk is lifted, the disk returns to the game stage
- Jiang Zhuoer: How much does it cost for Bitcoin to rise to $100,000?
- Partner of A16Z Cryptocurrency Venture School: Bitcoin and Ethereum are difficult to replace
- The correlation between Bitcoin and gold is declining, has its "safe harbor" attribute gone forever?
- Bitcoin Pizza Festival | What happened to the man who bought tens of thousands of bitcoins to buy pizza?
"Next time I won't sell at $14,000. I think Bitcoin will come near $20,000. I don't expect this to happen in the next few weeks, I expect to wait until the middle or end of the fourth quarter."
He said the surge in cryptocurrencies was driven by Facebook's Libra encryption program and the fact that payment giants such as Visa and MasterCard have joined Libra.
In the long run, Novogratz believes that Bitcoin is becoming a form of digital gold, and its valuation may reach $40,000 and may be higher over time. He admits that given the current market value of gold is $8.5 trillion, Bitcoin still has a long way to go before it catches up. However, he also stressed that cryptocurrency has been legalized into a real asset with a fixed supply and strong technology.
For other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, Novogratz said that later cryptocurrencies need to cope with more competition. In fact, the price increase of the altcoin in the current bull market is small, indicating that the market has become more rational. He predicted that there will be two to three years from the actual growth of the altcoin field.
When it comes to the status quo in the field of encryption regulation, Novogratz stressed that the United States failed to keep up with the pace of the encryption industry.
According to the data, as of the time of publication, the price of Bitcoin was $11,410, up 10% in 24 hours. (than push)