Previously, Bitcoin had just returned from around $14,000, and Novogratz said on Twitter that it sold some bitcoins at the high point and hoped to sell more. But soon he regretted it. In the interview, he said,
- GitHub was attacked, hackers deleted hundreds of source libraries and asked for bitcoin
- "If you can be the president for a day, let BTC become the national currency." Why is investment boss Tim Draper so obsessed with Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is not a value store, it will never be, Bitcoiners may be wrong.
- Analyst observations | What is the correlation between Bitcoin and other assets?
- Blockchain Weekly | Bitcoin fell after seven weeks of rising, weekly new address -22.18%
- Bloomberg: Bitcoin faces an inflection point, and bearish signs are frequent
"Next time I won't sell at $14,000. I think Bitcoin will come near $20,000. I don't expect this to happen in the next few weeks, I expect to wait until the middle or end of the fourth quarter."
He said the surge in cryptocurrencies was driven by Facebook's Libra encryption program and the fact that payment giants such as Visa and MasterCard have joined Libra.
In the long run, Novogratz believes that Bitcoin is becoming a form of digital gold, and its valuation may reach $40,000 and may be higher over time. He admits that given the current market value of gold is $8.5 trillion, Bitcoin still has a long way to go before it catches up. However, he also stressed that cryptocurrency has been legalized into a real asset with a fixed supply and strong technology.
For other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, Novogratz said that later cryptocurrencies need to cope with more competition. In fact, the price increase of the altcoin in the current bull market is small, indicating that the market has become more rational. He predicted that there will be two to three years from the actual growth of the altcoin field.
When it comes to the status quo in the field of encryption regulation, Novogratz stressed that the United States failed to keep up with the pace of the encryption industry.
According to the data, as of the time of publication, the price of Bitcoin was $11,410, up 10% in 24 hours. (than push)