In November 2008, at a cryptography forum on the Internet, a "mysterious character" who claimed to be Satoshi proposed an idea of electronic money. He called this idea bitcoin.
- Market analysis: the next kill or unsustainable, the market continues to fluctuate with a high probability
- TOP 30 series observations: Q1 average holding income range is 148%, halving the market shows power
- Is there a bookmaker in Bitcoin?
- "If you can be the president for a day, let BTC become the national currency." Why is investment boss Tim Draper so obsessed with Bitcoin?
- Analyst: In the short term, the rising space of cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH and BNB may be limited.
- Encrypted Notes | Harmony proposes the "impossible four corners" theory, the extended dilemma enhanced version
Bitcoin was born on November 1, 2008, when a person who claimed to be Nakamoto was published a paper titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System," and he put this theory into practice. On January 4, 2009, he developed a client called "Bitcoin Client Version 0.1" and created the first block in Bitcoin history. This block is also known as "Creation." Block".
Bitcoin Creation Block
Just one month after Zhong Bencong’s lonely bitcoin system was running, Bitcoin had a second person willing to try to understand this novel system and start running the Bitcoin client. After a few days, Bitcoin had the first transaction. .
Bitcoin has an exchange, Bitcoin has a proprietary forum, and finally, bitcoin prices range from 0 to a maximum of nearly $20,000, so that even some large financial institutions are now trading through Bitcoin ETFs.
Introduction to Bitcoin
Of course, the development of Bitcoin is also accompanied by some "negative energy", such as bitcoin skyrocketing, plunging, bitcoin being stolen, illegal trading, and so on. In short, Bitcoin's history is extremely exciting, and it itself has created a new legend. (The internet)