As of press time, BTC soared 2.99% in one hour and was priced at $11,503.48. According to reports, the market value of the coin is 2,066.7 billion US dollars, because the 24-hour trading volume is 32.679 billion US dollars. In the past seven days, coins have fallen by 6.77%. However, as of press time, it has managed to report an increase of 16.46% on the day.
- Canada launches regulated bitcoin fund, open to retail investors at the end of the year
- Mind Reading: Extracting "Knowledge" from Zero Knowledge Proof
- What is the mission of Bitcoin? Why did Coinbase start crazy online assets? The answer is here
- Interview with Zhu Jiaming: The era of blockchain and currency diversification is coming
- Why doesn't Bitcoin look like a bull market?
- Market Analysis: Bitcoin's new high of 9,300 US dollars will promote a new round of mainstream currency rotation
As of press time, ETH soared 3.47% in one hour, pushing the price of coins up to $300.12. Its market value is $32.036 billion. The coin's 24-hour trading volume was $10.828 billion, as it fell 8.51% in the past week. However, during the day, the growth rate of coins was 8.25%.
LTC joined the soaring coin league and rose 3.26% in an hour. It has a value of $123.29 and a market value of $7.705 billion. According to reports, the coin's 24-hour trading volume was $4.003 billion, as it noted a 9.02% drop this week. In the past 24 hours, LTC noted an increase of 7.52% and continued to move forward. (The internet)