As of press time, BTC soared 2.99% in one hour and was priced at $11,503.48. According to reports, the market value of the coin is 2,066.7 billion US dollars, because the 24-hour trading volume is 32.679 billion US dollars. In the past seven days, coins have fallen by 6.77%. However, as of press time, it has managed to report an increase of 16.46% on the day.
- Why doesn't Bitcoin look like a bull market?
- BIS report: Bitcoin is a failed payment instrument, stabilizing currency threatens financial stability
- Contentos launches DApp content to support the first shot
- Free and easy week review 丨 US government agencies research fiat cryptocurrencies through fork BTC
- Seven years after its birth, the number of r / Bitcoin subscribers on Reddit exceeds 1.2 million
- Russian parliamentary representative: Hold Bitcoin legal, but trade and mine or be fined
As of press time, ETH soared 3.47% in one hour, pushing the price of coins up to $300.12. Its market value is $32.036 billion. The coin's 24-hour trading volume was $10.828 billion, as it fell 8.51% in the past week. However, during the day, the growth rate of coins was 8.25%.
LTC joined the soaring coin league and rose 3.26% in an hour. It has a value of $123.29 and a market value of $7.705 billion. According to reports, the coin's 24-hour trading volume was $4.003 billion, as it noted a 9.02% drop this week. In the past 24 hours, LTC noted an increase of 7.52% and continued to move forward. (The internet)