According to ambcrypto, Ripple's global banking director, Marjan Delatinne, recently talked about Ripple's cooperation with MoneyGram at the global blockchain summit: MoneyGram is one of the world's largest payment service providers, and its distribution in the remittance business is very broad. . More importantly, it will use one of our key products, xRapid, to transfer funds. We don't talk enough about liquidity, and that's where the real cost of cross-border payments is. Today, banks around the world deposit trillions of dollars in pre-savings accounts to ensure that the value exchange of the corresponding banking system is ongoing.
In the use case around xRapid, we did not use funds, but coordinated the messaging and value itself. xRapid is committed to finding on-demand mobility. Banks and other financial institutions are using outdated systems, but are also eager to seek change in order to gain a competitive advantage in fast-growing industries. Ripple and Swift are not competitors, Swift has its own value, and I think we can complement each other. Again, you have to know what is best for the community and how you can use both at the same time.
- How does Ripple, valued at $ 10 billion, make a year-end summary? See what its CEO says
- Ripple, which is not short of money, plans to go public in the next 12 months, and the XRP community is disappointed with this
- Ruibo (XRP) 93% of the transaction fraud, the future price trend is worrying?
- Ripple completes $ 200 million Series C financing, valuation reaches $ 10 billion
- US CFTC Chairman: Ripple (XRP) may be considered a security by the SEC
- Ripple partners with Nasdaq-listed company to support US-Mexico cross-border payments