According to analysts: the highest volume of digital currency of 140 billion US dollars appeared on June 27, the amount of energy during the recent rebound is also shrinking, today's 24-hour volume has reached 75.1 billion US dollars, indicating that investors' trading enthusiasm is weakening. In the same period, the BTC dropped from the recent maximum volume of 46 billion US dollars to 24.4 billion US dollars, indicating that the market is cooling down, and the performance of attention can predict the market direction in advance.
In terms of large-volume transactions, the number of large transactions in 10 to 100, 100 to 1000 BTC accounts fell sharply from the high-level areas of intensive transactions, suggesting that investors' trading enthusiasm was greatly reduced.
- Babbitt column | "Does one chain alone" feasible?
- Market Analysis: BTC is high, and the bulls still have the upper hand
- Depth | Block rewards are about to be halved, is BTC still safe? (on)
- Bitcoin and Ethereum trading volume reached the peak of the encrypted bull market
- Kleiman sues Aoben Cong case: testimony is dismissed, Ownen Cong may have to pay 550,000 BTC
- The market is experiencing violent smashing, is it a bull trap or a strong dishwashing?
At the same time, a large number of transactions from 1000 to 10,000 BTCs have a high pulse, suggesting a recent high-end shipment signal.
We know that the 10 to 100, 100 to 1000, and 1000 to 10,000 address balances account for 25%, 19%, and 25% of the total BTC, respectively, with a total share of 69%. Therefore, the large-value transactions in these three types of accounts all lag behind, we have seen a signal that the market trading enthusiasm has been greatly reduced, the number of large transactions has decreased, and the expected adjustment will continue.
At the same time, the recent market value of BTC accounted for more than 60%, the market value of most digital currencies will be further suppressed, and short-term trading investors can be defensive, so as not to cause financial losses.