- Last week, the average daily market value of global digital currency assets was 320.534 billion US dollars, down 5.22%, and the average daily trading volume was 78.522 billion US dollars, down 18.99%.
- Last week's market capitalization TOP200 assets rose 0.07% overall.
- There are 24 new listings this week.
- A total of five projects were closed last week, and the total soft top of the project exceeded $13 million.
- Seven blockchain projects received equity financing with a financing amount of more than $17 million.
Last week, the average daily market value of global digital currency assets was 320.534 billion US dollars, down 5.22%, and the average daily trading volume was 78.522 billion US dollars, down 18.99%.
- Real-time market: BTC is forming at the bottom of 4 hours, and the rebound demand appears
- BTC fell below 10,000 yesterday, the bull market is over? We asked about 10 people in the circle.
- Analysis: long and short game, these two days will usher in key points
- Both are 2019, will you also recommend newbies to buy Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin skyrocketed by 200% in 90 days, why do people who care about it become less and less
- QKL123 market analysis | At the tip of the iceberg of crypto assets, Hurun's wealth list ranks sixth (0226)
Market value TOP5 (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH) , the average daily market value decreased by 5.05% from the previous week; the average daily trading volume decreased by 19.74% from the previous week. From day to day, the TOP5 currency has risen and fallen, with BTC's biggest gain ranking first, reaching 23.29%.
TOP200 market analysis
Last week's market value of TOP200 assets rose by 0.07% overall, and the four major sectors only rose in the payment currency sector. In addition, the industry's public chain fell the most, reaching 2.1%.
In the industry's public chain and application, according to the industry's further subdivision, a few sub-sectors rose, with the medical care sector showing the largest increase, reaching 19.38%.
Judging from the increase in the price of the local currency, among the assets of the TOP200 market value last week, the WTC rose by 81.54% from the previous week.
New listing assets analysis
30 trading platforms including OKEx, Binance, HuobiGlobal, Bitfinex, Bitmumb, ZB.com, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, and Poloniex, with 24 new listings.
Primary market financing
A total of five projects were closed last week, and the total soft top of the project exceeded $13 million. Among them, the total soft top of the financial sector project reached the largest, reaching $750.
Last week, there were 7 blockchain projects that completed the completion of equity financing, and the financing amount exceeded US$17 million.
List of regulatory policies
Big coffee said