Bitcoin, ranked 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $12,281.32, with a total market capitalization of $218.685 billion and a rise of 6.61% in 24 hours. The highest price is $12,260.97 and the lowest price is $11,389.88.
- Viewpoint | Will ETF change bitcoin like changing gold?
- Is there a future for Bitcoin? Is the fundamentals of the blockchain industry stable? Disciple Ren Zeping tells you the answer
- Research shows that bitcoin bull market still needs to wait, institutional admission is still slow
- Bitcoin | Inbound capacity issues in lightning networks
- [Cold knowledge] Mine construction cost calculation method!
- The market does not have a reason to be bullish, so quietly watch the main force save itself
Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation, the current price is 310.81 US dollars, the total market value of 33.199 billion US dollars, rose 1.22% within 24 hours. The highest price is $310.87 and the lowest price is $304.29.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.400925 US dollars, the total market value is 17.066 billion US dollars, and the price is 0.58% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.402897 and the lowest price is $0.394222.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($23.006 billion), Tether ($20.626 billion), Ethereum ($9.323 billion), Litecoin ($3.668 billion), EOS ($2.063 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($1.371 billion), XRP ($1.340 billion), TRON ($652 million), Ethereum Classic ($626 million), and NEO ($435 million). (than push)