Bitcoin, ranked 1st in terms of cryptocurrency market capitalization, is currently trading at $12,281.32, with a total market capitalization of $218.685 billion and a rise of 6.61% in 24 hours. The highest price is $12,260.97 and the lowest price is $11,389.88.
- Wuzhen·Tao Rongzhen: The United States fully dominates the blockchain world, and the state attaches importance to China’s opportunities.
- Market analysis: the market actually has to rely on false news to rise
- Free and Easy Week Review | Bitcoin Issuance? Ethereum determined to change the PoW algorithm? These rumors are not credible!
- Babbitt column | The core function of Bitcoin, is it stored value or paid?
- Opinion | Monetization of Bitcoin and Ethereum: Who can be the next world currency?
- Revisiting 2020, Bitcoin wants to say
Ethereum, ranked second in the market value of cryptocurrency, is based on the current situation, the current price is 310.81 US dollars, the total market value of 33.199 billion US dollars, rose 1.22% within 24 hours. The highest price is $310.87 and the lowest price is $304.29.
The XRP of the cryptocurrency market capitalization ranks third. According to the implementation, the current price is 0.400925 US dollars, the total market value is 17.066 billion US dollars, and the price is 0.58% within 24 hours. The highest price is $0.402897 and the lowest price is $0.394222.
In the past 24 hours, the top 10 transactions in the top 100 cryptocurrencies were: Bitcoin ($23.006 billion), Tether ($20.626 billion), Ethereum ($9.323 billion), Litecoin ($3.668 billion), EOS ($2.063 billion), Bitcoin Cash ($1.371 billion), XRP ($1.340 billion), TRON ($652 million), Ethereum Classic ($626 million), and NEO ($435 million). (than push)