On April 3, 2019, the Bahamas SEC issued the draft digital asset management "DIGITAL ASSETS AND REGISTERED EXCHANGES ( DARE ) BILL, 2019", referred to as the "DARE Act."
Source: Standard Consensus
- Jia Nan Zhi Zhi has completed the pre-road show and is expected to land on NASDAQ on November 20th.
- Polkadot reveals the truth, Gavin Wood explains Kusama experimental network
- Bitcoin version 0.19.0 Core client will be officially released, the bech32 address format is enabled by default and BIP70 is disabled.
- Bloomberg: $10,000 is a strong resistance to Bitcoin
- Xiao Feng: Blockchain is not only a new technology, but also a new mechanism design.
- The cryptocurrency has become the standard of the banking giant! Another bank giant announced the development of a cryptocurrency anchored in dollars