MakerDAO Core Development Team proposed to increase the DAI savings rate from 1% to 3.33%MakerDAO proposes to triple the DAI savings rate from 1% to 3.33%.
MakerDAO’s core development team has proposed to increase the Dai Savings Rate (DSR) to 3.33%. The proposal was made by DeFi risk management company Block Analitica and still needs to go through the formal voting process to be approved. MakerDAO stated that the DSR can be adjusted frequently to respond to short-term changes in the Dai market conditions. Last year, the DSR was increased to 1%, resulting in over 35 million Dai being deposited in a month.
DSR increases the demand for holding DAI, which will increase its market value.
- Comprehensive overview of the gaming industry: Pie in the sky or an oasis in the desert
- Mint Ventures Talks with Pendle CEO: Seizing Hotspots to Build Breakthrough Products
- Web3 Social: DID First, DAPP Second
- Understanding Rare Con is just one article: what other expandable gameplay is there?
- Understanding Consensus Mechanism and 11 Popular Consensus Algorithms in One Article
- Summary of the 162nd Ethereum Execution Layer core developer meeting: The reasonable target time for the Cancun upgrade is October.
- Explaining Futures Contracts in Contango: Low and Predictable Costs
- How has Sui mainnet performed after being online for 3 weeks? A article interpreting its data and community sentiment.
- Analysis of the Characteristics, Development Status, and Prospects of Solana’s Three Major NFT Lending Protocols
- Data Analysis of Ordinals NFTs: Blue Chip Index (2023/5/25)