EOS leader discusses node consensus issues and triggers voting rights debate
On May 17, EOS developer BM made a speech on the topic of "node voting" in the telegraph group. BM asks the community, where is the best analysis for who really controls 21 super nodes? Community members said they didn't know.
BM replied: "I don't care about daily voting/politics on EOS. But I am thinking, I want to protect EOS from collusion and ensure that the top 21 companies are independent entities, one vote one vote It is not enough. The user must be motivated to integrate the votes instead of spreading the votes in 30 nodes. This affects the voting effect, so that BP's reward is proportional to the number of votes ^x, and x must be greater than 1."
BM also said that the return of votes on a single BP must be greater than the vote to vote for multiple BPs, while the user can sort the votes, other BPs will not lose votes, which will force large players to make between profit and control. select.
- Bitcoin has set a new record, why is a digital currency so sought after?
- If the big cows come, which currencies will rise even more?
- The bank will invest approximately $50 million in digital cash settlement projects
After that, Block.one CEO BB Twitter posted a personal opinion: It is proposed that EOS can only vote for one node to ensure that the nodes are consistent with the wishes of the community.
BB forwards community friends Moon Maximalist's view of October 2018: If the vote is 1:1 instead of 30:1, BP will not collude.
BPs will only vote for themselves in a 1:1 ratio, but there will be incentives to exchange tickets for 30:1. Another problem is that the big 30:1 voting mechanism will be silent on multiple BPs (which can be understood as "not"); there are flaws in this aspect of governance design, but it is easy to fix. One vote and one vote will eliminate the phenomenon of exchange of tickets, and replace some BPs without having to dismantle the entire big league.
Without such a change, the current big alliance will not be broken due to insurmountable voting rights. (New Finance)
- The mainstream currency has been fully adjusted, and Ethereum has fallen by more than 10%.
- What is the situation of the bitcoin crash? Other mainstream digital currencies are also falling
- Big talk BTC soaring logic Xu Kun believes that BTC rose to 10,000 dollars just around the corner
- Why is the next round of bitcoin bull market to burst the encryption bubble at the end of 2017?
- Bitcoin has finally returned to $8,000, but why is it not recommended to chase?
- alarm! "Cottage season" is coming?
- V God has given money again, this project looks like a promising future.