Urban rail two-dimensional code interconnection and interoperability realized from "1" to "11" in one year. Blockchain technology increased the "pass" capacity expansion
Source: Pudong Times (Reporter Li Jicheng) Yesterday was the first anniversary of the two-dimensional code interoperability in the Yangtze River Delta urban rail transit. On the same day, the Xuzhou Metro will officially join the interoperability camp and become the eleventh city in the two-dimensional interoperability of urban rail code. .
From 1 to 11 cities, from Shanghai to the Yangtze River Delta to the outer city rails of the Yangtze River Delta, the blockchain technology for the first time in the field of subway applications and multi-city expansion, has accumulatively served nearly 3 million people offsite code, single-user travel across the city Up to 227 times.
It is understood that on December 1, 2018, the first Yangtze River Delta subway "pass" was born in Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Ningbo. This is the first successful demonstration of code-scanning interoperability of regional subways in the country, marking two-dimensional rail transit. Code Interconnection was officially launched.
On May 22, 2019, with the support of Internet innovation technology represented by Alipay, various parties assisted and overcome difficulties, and successfully realized the "Shanghai, Hangzhou, Wenhe, Ningsu," Yangtze River Delta "three provinces and one city" mobile phone code scanning and interconnection. The Yangtze River Delta became the first urban agglomeration in China to achieve subway connectivity. On August 6, 2019, Qingdao and Xiamen joined the interconnected “friend circle” and walked out of the Yangtze River Delta for the first time, marking the formal transition of QR code connectivity from regional to national. On December 1, 2019, Xuzhou Metro officially joined the interoperability camp. In the 11th city after the Yangtze River Delta metro interoperability, the scope of subway "passes" was further expanded.
- Free and Easy Weekly Review 丨 Can't Blockchain Privacy Protection and Regulation Have Both? Actually!
- Security Monthly Report | 16 security incidents occurred in November, with losses of nearly US $ 56 million
- Babbitt Column | Neglected Blockchain Node Operations: The Hidden Value of Mining
Shentong Metro Group revealed that as more urban subways gradually realize mobile payments, the blueprint for interconnected networks will continue to expand at the end of the year. It is expected that in the end of December this year, two major cities, Changzhou and Lanzhou, will also join the camp to further promote the integration of the two-dimensional code for national rail transit. Development.
The significant achievement of the integration of two-dimensional code of rail transit cannot be separated from the progress of science and technology. It is reported that the expansion of the interconnecting "pass" relies on the successful practice of innovative technology represented by Alipay's ant blockchain technology.
The traditional point-to-point model has the advantage of fast intercommunication, but with the increase of urban access, the cost and complexity of the background, mutual reconciliation and settlement of funds between point-to-point docking systems between cities are getting higher and higher. With the application of the blockchain, the settlement of subway ticketing between cities is also completed in real time with the "drop", realizing automatic second-level settlement. While ensuring the integrity of the two-dimensional code ticketing system in each city is ensured, the transparency and sharing of information is ensured, the data asset rights are protected, and the cost of establishing trust and reaching consensus among city rail transit companies has been significantly reduced.
- Save 31 billion US dollars in compliance costs in 5 years, large-scale adoption of blockchain in food and beverage industry
- China Blockchain Talent Recruitment Report
- Perspectives | Bitcoin from a Money Carrier Perspective
- Site | Blockchain national team landed in Hangzhou, 5 applications accelerate the "urban brain" evolution
- The future of Ethereum: technology and protocols become the next key element
- Observation ｜ After the halo fades, where is the practical application of the blockchain?
- Onsite 丨 How does the Hainan blockchain strategy go? Important leaders such as Vice Governor of Hainan Province gave the answer today