Bitcoin confirms daily trading volume to the highest level in 16 months
So far, due to the growing economic activity on the Bitcoin network, the token has confirmed the daily transaction volume to the highest level in 16 months, and the number of transactions confirmed in one day is nearly 440,000 – more than last year. Monthly confirmed volume of the month.
The data shows that the daily trading volume of Bitcoin increased in December 2017, when the price of the encrypted digital currency reached an all-time high of nearly $20,000.
- May 6 madman market analysis: trump or re-launched against BTC to take the upper US dollar?
- Monthly News | Bitcoin prices have risen sharply, is the bull market coming?
- Buffett and Bitcoin: The old stubborn new technology that I don’t understand has always been a rumor
As trading activity increased, Bitcoin's second-tier expansion solution, the Lightning Network, also grew. According to 1ML data, the capacity of the network has exceeded 1060 BTCs, and there are currently 8,200 nodes and 38,290 open channels.
The industry believes that many people have shown a stronger interest in the field of encryption when the transaction volume has reached a 16-month high, and the price of Bitcoin itself has continued to rise. According to CryptoCompare data, since Bitcoin has risen 11.15% in the past 30 days, its current transaction price is $5,640. (Mars Finance)
- Will Belarus be the first country to use nuclear power for bitcoin mining?
- Brazilian police arrest suspect suspected of using money laundering to launder money
- Samsung invests $2.9 million in encryption hardware startup Ledger
- Japan will provide encryption supervision solution for G20
- Bitfinex CFO: Bitfinex needs "a few weeks" to unfreeze funds
- The report said that the Indian government once again discussed the total ban on cryptocurrency
- Firecoin Group: plans to acquire 80 exchange partners to achieve revenue growth