"Bitcoin Transaction Traceability Technology White Paper": Where is the dark network address of 110,000 bitcoins flowing?
250G full node data acquisition
400 million huge transaction data analysis
300 million address big data scanning
51,380,177 address image feature tags Data tracking technology on the chain, as a cryptocurrency transaction monitoring solution, through the KYT (Know Your Transaction) API, callers can monitor activity on the chain and efficiently identify high-risk transactions.
- A letter to the blockchain starter
- Global central bank into the regular army of digital currency
- Decentralized financial DEFI, EOS is coming
In order to let everyone know more about this technology, we have released the "White Paper on Beijing Chain Bitcoin Transaction Traceability Technology". In addition to the explanation of the basic technical principles, we take the analysis of the 110,000 bitcoin of a dark network address as an example. Explain the application scenario of this technology.
Let's start this white paper. Let's take a look at the flow of this 110,000 bitcoin and which exchanges some of them flow to…
Source: Beijing Chain
- Stepping into the air is a qualified leek in the field of cryptocurrency
- Financial bundling may be the underlying cause of the collapse of the arbitration mechanism on the EOS chain
- Global blockchain, digital asset regulation policies and practices – Middle East
- Is it so difficult to invest in cryptocurrency rationally?
- Market Analysis: BTC fell for the first time this month, appearing at the top of the stage
- Gu Yanxi: The Governance Mechanism of the Future Encrypted Digital Asset Trading Industry
- Xiao Lei: The big money that pushed the price of bitcoin up this time was the rich people.