Encrypted wallet developer Demox Labs secures $4.5 million in funding led by HackVCDemox Labs, which develops encrypted wallets, has raised $4.5 million in funding led by HackVC.
According to Axios, Demox Labs, a developer of encrypted wallets, has completed a $4.5 million funding round led by HackVC. The funds will be used to support the development of various products for the privacy-focused Aleo blockchain. Demox Labs is a privacy-focused laboratory dedicated to building privacy-protecting ZK infrastructure on the programmable privacy network Aleo. The company has already launched the Leo Wallet, a privacy-protecting wallet on the Aleo blockchain.
- Overview of the NFTFi ecosystem
- Derivatives DEX Battle: Kwenta and Level Surpass GMX in Weekly Trading Volume
- Meme Topic Issue 1: May’s Winner
- What happened to the Move2Earn game that was popular in 2022 in 2023?
- Path to Web3 Identity
- How much does it cost the well-known DeFi protocol MakerDAO per year to maintain the normal operation of its network?
- a16z: Decoding the Key Elements of Decentralization in Web3 Protocols, Driving Decentralization Tools