In 71 days, the meme of HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu increased by 281 times. Where does the meme actually come from?In just 71 days, the HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu meme saw a staggering 281-fold increase. But where did this meme originate?
In this post, users on 4chan had a heated discussion about it, but from the content of the discussion, it doesn’t seem very friendly. Some of the native 4chan users consider it to be garbage, while some fervent fans of HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu responded to them in an “unfriendly manner,” considering them to be a group of “stupid and cowardly people.” It seems that the native 4chan users have some resistance or even disgust towards those who promote HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu, believing that they disturb the original tranquility. The channel administrators on 4chan are also actively deleting and blocking content related to HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu memecoin, which is different from what I expected, “everyone is crazily and fervently discussing it.”
After leaving 4chan, I tried another search path: Google. Among all the results I found, the earliest post was from 9GAG, which was posted on January 1, 2012. This should effectively demonstrate that the meme of HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu indeed originated from 10 years ago. So far, I have gained some answers to the question of “where does HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu come from.” What’s particularly interesting is that some people say this design comes from China’s counterfeit wholesale market. I found some pictures with a similar style – perhaps HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu really originated from the mysterious East?
- Sui 8192 Hot Is a Mini Game the Best Entry Point for Full-Chain Games?
- Layer1 Transformation, Layer2 Discussion – The Business Secrets Behind ‘Ethereum Layer2
- Why is the discount on GBTC narrowing and what are the reasons and impacts?
- Opepen’s Rekindling A Community of Co-creation and Win-win
- zkEVM Performance Comparison Testing the Deployment of Ethereum L2 Contracts
- Analyzing the Reasons Behind SOL’s Recovery from Solana Q2 Report
- Opinion The launch of UniswapX is both expected and unoriginal.
- Analyzing Arkham Airdrop Data 95% of Token Recipients Choose to Sell
- Analysis of two wallet solutions MPC and smart contracts. Why do we choose the latter?
- Brevis Alpha goes live What are its available features and use cases?