LianGuaiWeb3.0 Daily | Chainlink Launches Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol on Ethereum and other NetworksLianGuaiWeb3.0 Daily Chainlink launches cross-chain interoperability protocol on Ethereum and other networks.
1. Total market value of DeFi tokens: $49.885 billion
- Tokenizing Everything Institutional Betting on the RWA Track Enters the ‘Golden Age
- Opepen Threadition has been online for 2 days and has minted over 37,000 tokens. Why is Jack Butcher always able to create NFTs with phenomenal popularity?
- Foresight X To define, what is Crypto Native
DeFi total market value and top ten tokens data source: coingecko
2. Trading volume of decentralized exchanges in the past 24 hours: $3.903 billion
Trading volume of decentralized exchanges in the past 24 hours data source: coingecko
3. Locked assets in DeFi: $44.244 billion
Data source: defillama
1. Total market value of NFTs: $17.012 billion
Total market value of NFTs and top ten projects data source: Coinmarketcap
2. 24-hour NFT trading volume: $1.226 billion
24-hour NFT trading volume and top ten projects data source: Coinmarketcap
3. Top 10 NFTs sold in the past 24 hours
Top 10 NFTs sold in the past 24 hours data source: NFTGO
Chainlink launches cross-chain interoperability protocol on Ethereum and other networks
LianGuai reports that Chainlink’s CCIP protocol for building cross-chain applications has entered early access stages on Avalanche, Ethereum, Optimism, and Polygon. Chainlink states that it will provide a unified interface for seamless interaction. CCIP has been adopted by the decentralized finance protocol Synthetix on the mainnet to support cross-chain transfers between Ethereum, Optimism, and other chains. The team states that the CCIP system can benefit cross-chain lending applications, allowing users to deposit collateral on one blockchain and borrow assets on another. It can also facilitate cross-chain data storage, liquidity staking, and gaming applications across multiple chains.
NFT/Digital Collectibles Hot Topics
1. Omni X, a full-chain NFT platform based on LayerZero, launches mainnet Alpha version
On July 18th, Omni X, a full-chain NFT platform based on LayerZero, launched its mainnet Alpha version and introduced limited edition NFTs supported by LayerZero for free.
2. CryptoPunk #512 sold for 165 ETH
LianGuai News, according to data from Cryptopunk.app, CryptoPunk #512 has been sold for a price of 165 ETH, equivalent to approximately $312,313.66. The seller is the blue-chip NFT investor punksotc.eth with an address starting with “0x0232d1”, and the buyer is curated.eth. After the transaction is completed, the buyer will transfer the NFT to an address starting with “0x9eedbf”.
3. Super Bowl champion LianGuai trick Mahomes launches NFT platform Museum of Mahomes
LianGuai News, Super Bowl champion and Kansas City Chiefs quarterback LianGuai trick Mahomes announced the launch of his own NFT platform: Museum of Mahomes. The platform will release its first collection in September in the form of NFTs, some of which will be linked to real-world benefits such as items used in games, physical trading cards, autographed jerseys, and footballs. The platform has not disclosed on which network the NFTs will be minted. A spokesperson said, “The Mahomes II Museum” collection will include 15,000 NFTs, with artwork inspired by LianGuai trick Mahomes’ entire NFL career.”
1. Arkham launches Arkham Oracle, an AI assistant for on-chain analysis
On July 18th, Arkham, a crypto intelligence analysis platform, announced the launch of Arkham Oracle, an AI assistant for on-chain analysis.
2. Binance to support the upgrade and hard fork of Harmony and IoTeX networks
On July 18th, according to an official announcement from Binance, Binance will support the upgrade and hard fork of Harmony (ONE) and IoTeX (IOTX) networks. Harmony (ONE) will undergo the upgrade and hard fork at block height 44,630,016, approximately at 13:51 on July 20th Beijing time. Deposits and withdrawals of ONE will be suspended at 13:00 on July 20th Beijing time. IoTeX (IOTX) will undergo the upgrade and hard fork at block height 24,838,201, approximately at 7:00 on July 21st Beijing time. Deposits and withdrawals of IOTX will be suspended at 6:00 on July 21st Beijing time.
3. Applications for the 14th round of funding from Optimism are now open until July 27th
On July 18th, it was announced that applications for the 14th round of funding from Optimism are now open, with a deadline of July 27th. Applications submitted before 19:00 on July 20th GMT will receive a 1-point advantage in the evaluation criteria.
4. Radiant Capital launches DEV UPDATES and is about to go live on the Ethereum mainnet
On July 18th, the multi-chain lending protocol Radiant Capital launched DEV UPDATES, which includes a series of completed milestones, current major tasks, and future plans. The audit-related updates from OpenZeppelin have been completed. The FE team is strengthening their game through UI/UX optimization and researching application performance. In addition, Radiant Capital is about to go live on the Ethereum mainnet, and the development team is reviewing the Radiant codebase and UI/UX for Ethereum mainnet integration, preparing for a smooth transition.
5. Solana EVM-compatible solution Neon is now live on the Solana mainnet
On July 18th, Neon, a Solana EVM-compatible solution, went live on the Solana mainnet, providing the necessary tools for Ethereum developers to transition their projects to Solana. This allows developers to write Ethereum applications on Solana.
Disclaimer: As a blockchain information platform, LianGuai’s published articles are for informational reference only and should not be considered as investment advice. Please establish a correct investment philosophy and be aware of the risks involved.
- In-depth Explanation of Boojum Upgrade Why zkSync Era Chooses the STARK Proof System
- What is the next step for Ethereum after The Merge?
- Exploring the StarkNet ecosystem AGLD soaring, whole-chain gaming brewing
- MKR Drives DeFi Recovery Are RWA and Endgame Sustainable Narratives?
- Opinion The launch of the dYdX chain will effectively test the network effects of Ethereum and Layer 2.
- IOSG Ventures In-depth Exploration of New DeFi Unleashing the Potential of Data
- Opinion Transitioning from SNARK to STARK is the inevitable path to zkSync’s multi-chain vision.